Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Choir of the Storm, The Perfect Form, and the Formless Inferno (and their unblessed counterparts) appear to be bugged, they start granting their bonuses at 1% resistance, instead of after cap (normally 75%)
http://i.imgur.com/xp8TwXy.png
Here you can see that I only have 104% resistance over cap, but Choir of the Storm seems to be granting 180% crit chance.
"
tnemrot wrote:
Choir of the Storm, The Perfect Form, and the Formless Inferno (and their unblessed counterparts) appear to be bugged, they start granting their bonuses at 1% resistance, instead of after cap (normally 75%)
Here you can see that I only have 104% resistance over cap, but Choir of the Storm seems to be granting 180% crit chance.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Resistance#Uncapped_resistances
Last edited by Illviljan on Jul 23, 2017, 2:25:34 PM
First of all, thanks for all of your work!

I noticed a little bug, in PoB I can get the movement speed modifier from both Rotgut and a flask of Adrenaline at the same time while it doesn't work IG (just tested it), it only gets the highest modifier into account.
Would it be possible to add a "stationary" checkbox to support things like Arctic Armour and Brine King's Crown?

Edit: request from someone else. Can you add a 'number of totems' option for totem skills, or in config, to multiply DPS accordingly?
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Jul 23, 2017, 9:17:00 PM
Nice
"
Hey I have a suggestion for Path of Building.
Could you add an option for people that use an offhand stormprison and jaws of agony so that if they just have it in their offhand their max power charges increases by 1 or add another option under configuration like using stormprison offhand. Because quite a few high damage dealing builds abuse this for shaper/guardians to get 4 free power charges (3base + stormprison).
Thanks
I'd rather not add item-specific options; general options for overriding the maximum charge counts may be possible, but I'm not sure they're worth adding, as you can easily add a custom modifier to one of your items with "+1 to maximum Power Charges" to simulate it.

"
Aalhamas wrote:
Does Path of Building exclude gems effect equipped in chest armour once Bringer of Rain is in use?

In my testing and from feedback of several players, they don't. Despite my build uses Bringer of Rain, the gems in the chest provides buff as if BoR cancellation effect is not there in the calculation.

At the moment, I have to manually disable the skill gems from the chest to have an accurate calculation of DPS/defense for my build of BoR.
It doesn't at present; it isn't straightforward to implement, since it involves one item disabling another, and you can get around it by removing your chest and disabling the gems in it, so it's not a high priority to fix.

"
tnemrot wrote:
As Illviljan pointed out, PoB does actually handle those correctly.

"
Noisnamalark wrote:
First of all, thanks for all of your work!

I noticed a little bug, in PoB I can get the movement speed modifier from both Rotgut and a flask of Adrenaline at the same time while it doesn't work IG (just tested it), it only gets the highest modifier into account.
Hmm. That would be quite difficult to fix; the program can't fully replicate the buff system used by the game, so there's a few hacks in place to prevent duplicate buffs, but it fails quite badly in this case. Unless there's an instance of this that has a more significant impact then I'm inclined to leave this for the time being.

"
viperesque wrote:
Would it be possible to add a "stationary" checkbox to support things like Arctic Armour and Brine King's Crown?
Done.
"
Edit: request from someone else. Can you add a 'number of totems' option for totem skills, or in config, to multiply DPS accordingly?
I don't want to add options for simulating multiple totems/traps/mines etc yet, for various reasons.

"
CoolColJ wrote:
Does Melee Damage on Full Life work on minions? I don't see any changes in DPS when used in POB
The program doesn't assume that conditions like Full Life will always be active; there are no condition options for minions at the moment, but since the MDoFL case has been brought up a few times, I will add an "Are your minions always on Full Life?" option in the next update.
"
Openarl wrote:
"
there is a problem with the UI. I cant see all buttons and mouse is somehow misshitting buttons (I have to click in another close location of the UI in order to click on a button). Can anybody help/tell me how to solve? 1600x900
I've tried 1.1.44 and 45
That's a known issue with certain systems; I haven't been able to identify the cause yet, unfortunately.

Latest Intel Graphics Driver solved the problem (x.x.x.4729)
Last edited by adrianoafigueira on Jul 24, 2017, 2:58:05 PM
"
Latest Intel Graphics Driver solved the problem (x.x.x.4729)
Ah, that's good to hear; that issue has been around for ages.
"
Illviljan wrote:

Ah, I already knew this, guess I had a brain fart, thanks.
"X physical damage gained as chaos damage" does not affect Lacerate at all. Tried with Atziri flask and Mings heart. It does affect Ancestral Warchief in the same build so it appears there is a bug with Lacerate.

Amazing program btw, keep up the good work.
Last edited by golan4840 on Jul 25, 2017, 3:35:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info