Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Sitnave wrote:
I'm not taking MoM, I'm using Righteus Fire with Blood Magic and I can still see Mana degen.

By the way, can you add total of "Life gained on hit" to the Calcs/Other defences?
I'm sorry, but that is impossible; the Net Mana Regen calculation does not occur without MoM, so you must have the keystone or some other source of the MoM effect.

LGoH is already calculated and displayed in the "Leech & Gain on Hit" section of the Calcs tab (as "Life Gain Rate"), and is factored into the "Life Leech/On Hit Rate" total in the sidebar.
You're right about MoM sorry forgot about the node.
hey thanks a bunch for adding mantra of flames support, i really appreciate it! the range is a bit off though, in game it's:
Adds (3–5) to (8–12) Fire Attack Damage per Buff on You
Adds (2–3) to (5–8) Fire Spell Damage per Buff on You

thanks once again for all your hard work
"
hey thanks a bunch for adding mantra of flames support, i really appreciate it! the range is a bit off though, in game it's:
Adds (3–5) to (8–12) Fire Attack Damage per Buff on You
Adds (2–3) to (5–8) Fire Spell Damage per Buff on You

thanks once again for all your hard work
Ah, the "maximum minimum" and "minimum maximum" values are swapped; I thought I'd caught all of those ages ago, but I did miss that one. It'll be fixed in the next update.
Will you be able to add the pantheon powers to PoB soon?
would you consider creating a section with EHP calculations? kinda like this: https://fiddle.jshell.net/dsgqe8rr/embedded/result/
Am I missing something about the way this app calculates for facebreaker builds?
"
dantven wrote:
Will you be able to add the pantheon powers to PoB soon?
I haven't decided how I'm going to handle them yet; they don't have much of an effect on the program's calculations though, so I'm not prioritising them.

"
Frenzir wrote:
would you consider creating a section with EHP calculations? kinda like this: https://fiddle.jshell.net/dsgqe8rr/embedded/result/
The Calcs tab already provides incoming damage multipliers in the Damage Taken section, as well as combined avoidance chances in the Other Defences section; I'm not planning to add anything more detailed at the moment.

"
gingasteve wrote:
Am I missing something about the way this app calculates for facebreaker builds?
Could you please clarify? I'm not aware of any issues with Facebreaker at the moment.
hi. i just found out that the pariah unset ring stat (according to the color of the socket) is not included in the calculation. eg. my ring socket is blue but there is no +100es in the es calculation.
It is mentioned, that the Unique: The Scourge is already fixed.
How does it come, that if I check or uncheck the "Have you hit recently" box, that the dps doenst change at all!?

Please Fix this or elaborate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info