Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Openarl wrote:
I haven't decided how I'm going to handle them yet; they don't have much of an effect on the program's calculations though, so I'm not prioritising them.

For the pantheon, I think some of them would have a little impact, most notably for RF builds. It would be nice to have them by launch - i'll kick you some patreon for it :) But no pressure if that doesn't happen.
Last edited by dantven on Jul 20, 2017, 4:22:11 PM
"
Wingz04 wrote:
hi. i just found out that the pariah unset ring stat (according to the color of the socket) is not included in the calculation. eg. my ring socket is blue but there is no +100es in the es calculation.
Modifiers that interact with an item's sockets aren't supported yet, partially because I haven't yet added the ability to view or edit an item's sockets.

"
xX999Xx wrote:
It is mentioned, that the Unique: The Scourge is already fixed.
How does it come, that if I check or uncheck the "Have you hit recently" box, that the dps doenst change at all!?

Please Fix this or elaborate
If your main skill is able to hit, then the program will assume that you have hit recently, so enabling that option will have no effect. If you want to verify that it's working, go to the Calcs tab, select your main skill, then hover over the All Types column of Total Increased:
Spoiler

"
dantven wrote:
For the pantheon, I think some of them would have a little impact, most notably for RF builds. It would be nice to have them by launch - i'll kick you some patreon for it :) But no pressure if that doesn't happen.
That's a good point about RF. Ideally I would like to have them in before 3.0 is out, but I may not have time, as there's a few other things I need to work on first.
there is a problem with the UI. I cant see all buttons and mouse is somehow misshitting buttons (I have to click in another close location of the UI in order to click on a button). Can anybody help/tell me how to solve? 1600x900
I've tried 1.1.44 and 45

Last edited by adrianoafigueira on Jul 21, 2017, 6:58:44 PM
does ppad not work with barrage anymore in the 3.0 beta? cause it adds zero dmg for me.

edit: nvm, i'm an idiot
ign: DreamsofIllusions
Last edited by polo2005 on Jul 22, 2017, 2:39:35 PM
I think I found a bug. When calculating ignite DPS on Summon Flame Golem, both the Chance to Ignite and the Spell Echo gems actually reduce the displayed ignite DPS. This shouldn't be happening correct?
Bug report!

When using skills that use the Frostbreath Weapon as part of the attack (Cyclone, Dual Strike) Frostbreath's effect in PoB only applies to itself, rather than the damage of both weapons, as is described in the weapons mod:

"Attacks with this Weapon deal double Damage to Chilled Enemies"

I point this out as a bug due to this line in the Frostbreath wiki page:

"
Dual Wielding: When using a skill that deals damage with both weapons (such as Dual Strike, weapons calculate damage separately, then the results are summed together. So against a chilled enemy, each hand's damage would independently be doubled, then added together to get the combined hit value for that attack.

This implies that both weapons would receive the bonus from Frostbreath's mod as it is an attack using Frostbreath, and the Attack itself is receiving double damage, not specifically Frostbreath.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
Hey, love your work !

Came up with strange problem. Seem can't make decay (from essence enchant) work, it's in red. Most likely i fail to understand something, maybe you could help me out. Decay from gem works fine tho.... i made mini build to show.
Strange export code
eNrFWFlv2zgQfo5-BSFgFy3axDps-Vi7heOcQK613ez2qaAl2iYiiapIxfEW_e87JKX4ShxigUWLohXJj99whnPR3c9PSYweSc4pS3u2e-TYiKQhi2g669lfxmeHLfvzJ6t7h8X8dnpc0FiufLIOuuobxeSRxD275dpI4HxGxH1F5X8DqglOIypuWJ5gQN2wlFRzm6Nrkoc0JpxX02GMOb_BCenZoxD4bIR5SNJosJrvqwmcChslmKYjFj4QcZ6zIuvZno0eKVlcswiAl9d3t8NxJWqQF6Q6S00qMsBxyOHjoHuZZoVAqWLnDzSOv6VFMiG5jfT_kre2g0woD79NiulUSrMRF7my3enZ2elgfHl_Wm4ZkVCAIihkcYwzTqKePcUxhx0UPkdS3IjEADLCX1BxghM8I0boE2bGOsoIiYyQg5waH3Qwx2lIzM0wXmZkJLDgRluOY9Mz3zHKwZNMoJezlApD25IQL42QV4SE83NwVSP0NbjV6XQKGDM79AU43qQQxAx-Radm-l3jFBsBT1OSz5ajOSWx2X3084QVuRn3I5ZZxQg7JJxyM-fUITTGD8T8Tk7IFBJkaeVurcoeXeW6Oo-oT5WU-sD2SNRYASHD2ijGE5mBZKLFk1iKEJCTIHPEDNLiMYuWqDTNNofcLiUcdM9JUuVeD_KsylaXMoCKLGO50E6Jvhc4pmLZs501YaU-MnlBvIcbHrxB7K7xXtHZXKSQ2Pp5zhblwh3OhYKty3leWSm8pedK8jMr0rT6DmpK119hyTWFTzmX13ySy3jdo-6rupUESDPst255a_eMRhBuNCtiLFTRM5Ikt6GNfVt2LL-Um45zQhDWhlC7tR26cqDP-GV4pT4O5kJkvFOrLRaLowzqP5uSJyjSRyFLahmUYaA4VCocCiCt9eHPsfrb6ymiWsXU1bWZa9pyhFIol1L5ZjsA7SDdJnLklKbagQVuy68b4LxWvdkwwQVuOzDA-UFgJNf32622iVy33TLhqwetlmdkl7prIrdRd72mCZ_nm1xHo-G2TXD1VjNoGV1H0zO5tsBp-iY4v15v-SY4rxkY4fzAd030dT0zPjcwOp9Xb78gFiJ6FVIw0MHbrcnolh83DPoAuSYnq4GK_XtoixEnOA_nI5HL3PkPY8lXnbrnbHFBsLjG2XOZkKtXOmP5GiFbsxMKnUmu6mCVjyTw7-qE3Us4MC_zjPweEZ06C06gxLI0-ovgjKVqWkvSfTVAVaUts_MQQ5-57KAvKf1eEKsPzTWkvVRQbt2myyfUT4qYCGtIvhc0JxypkyLPsT68c51DN3iPBEMYSsiqO4KlFiw5zktrh3V0N19yGuIY6eYAnjXQHaBpzhIJxOEDVxcAzf4Qp7Cey3-Vbvrc5QVtrztHDY2onhA1qeum0t6LSo_nBI1JkhEurCsGtfKYLbY19r2PyG-hE_Jk3bBtFSxQ9jdE0zAnGDoatKq65Xo_ijhypTlajd3Vd35w2HDerzNoQyD1XNivbf11bf1NbYf94akFqt2eqX5kpeogx1NBog6Sfmbd5WRKnzpIvt_2DEbwHjMY_Knra0e6jLIk2LWD2tZlksU0pIJ3kGP9CAsuWPLzKzQSCN4zHCwxhWWB1Ek_oogAC5y24TgIHjuMV76TkRxiTbo7mrIctcoBf8Eij2AGeMuqJkQb7uUAmEPURdZxAX74QFM0LlIaWvd6cweBDZB3FBw5q6lBkcOWnRhxmx9Rw1ce86OU3fF-6qwCN3yuwhfYytYEpiZL3bog10HgMTBzBnzPXlIG1bqblF07GkJXks7W5Xx45zvSqaTPJfiJJkWC5IsEgrPuaG-DFcWv23n5grQGOE2ZQBOC9PssslSUNzaEbsfvgoo5Us4ZIZ10IMzfNQ6b7_9rqG-H8h6E_yai_iYieBPRfD3IGi8EmY6vc4bF72AO_gdHFyxPf0GcBetx5lo_lF4dUOunutf6xr1CsomfM9r_EpJ7LOzuWHgET4zyByDtVWitTDeq1-QKpCvVCuLuQjbeKxWuSqBlEd1TQNfr5jrtecwe4bm620OYqLCBOosxf0DufioN8veDXrHGC0Se0cHfQB0zJgwtgEYLnO2HDqVjeSZWqL9xLBILE5qGmQ1Mj-6-ZazX3XADeEHihOwqoIMEHFN1pKoRVD-zsnRKZ4Do1rZ_TP4XtKLVtA==
"
there is a problem with the UI. I cant see all buttons and mouse is somehow misshitting buttons (I have to click in another close location of the UI in order to click on a button). Can anybody help/tell me how to solve? 1600x900
I've tried 1.1.44 and 45
That's a known issue with certain systems; I haven't been able to identify the cause yet, unfortunately.

"
hyperion1984 wrote:
I think I found a bug. When calculating ignite DPS on Summon Flame Golem, both the Chance to Ignite and the Spell Echo gems actually reduce the displayed ignite DPS. This shouldn't be happening correct?
That is intended; the Ignite DPS displayed by the program isn't your average DPS with ignite (which is very difficult to calculate), but rather the average DPS of each ignite instance that's applied to the enemy. Since gaining more ignite chance increases the portion of ignites that are created by non-crits, it lowers the average ignite instance, but your average DPS with ignite will increase, since you'll have higher uptime.

"
Darkblitz9 wrote:
Bug report!

When using skills that use the Frostbreath Weapon as part of the attack (Cyclone, Dual Strike) Frostbreath's effect in PoB only applies to itself, rather than the damage of both weapons, as is described in the weapons mod:

"Attacks with this Weapon deal double Damage to Chilled Enemies"

I point this out as a bug due to this line in the Frostbreath wiki page:

This implies that both weapons would receive the bonus from Frostbreath's mod as it is an attack using Frostbreath, and the Attack itself is receiving double damage, not specifically Frostbreath.
I think you are misinterpreting that statement; I believe is actually referring to the case where you are using two Frostbreaths, as modifiers that specify "Attacks with this Weapon" only apply to the damage that is specifically being dealt by that weapon. Even in the case of Dual Strike where the two weapon hits are combined, GGG has made it quite clear that the damage calculations for both weapons are 100% independent, so there's no reason for the double damage to apply to both.

"
cimbulimbu wrote:
Hey, love your work !

Came up with strange problem. Seem can't make decay (from essence enchant) work, it's in red. Most likely i fail to understand something, maybe you could help me out. Decay from gem works fine tho.... i made mini build to show.
Ah, looks like the essence mod was changed in a way that stopped the program from recognising it; it will work correctly in the next update.
Hey I have a suggestion for Path of Building.
Could you add an option for people that use an offhand stormprison and jaws of agony so that if they just have it in their offhand their max power charges increases by 1 or add another option under configuration like using stormprison offhand. Because quite a few high damage dealing builds abuse this for shaper/guardians to get 4 free power charges (3base + stormprison).
Thanks
Does Path of Building exclude gems effect equipped in chest armour once Bringer of Rain is in use?

In my testing and from feedback of several players, they don't. Despite my build uses Bringer of Rain, the gems in the chest provides buff as if BoR cancellation effect is not there in the calculation.

At the moment, I have to manually disable the skill gems from the chest to have an accurate calculation of DPS/defense for my build of BoR.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info