Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

I added a #3 to my previous post on issues, oddly... now that i have reopened my build I cannot reproduce 1h nodes to cause an increase in damage.

Edit; basically ignore all 3 of my bugs. you are great thanks.
Last edited by Furor_Dei on Jun 20, 2017, 1:35:37 AM
First, Thanks for making this wonderful tool!!

Second, I have a Potential Bug Report for a 3.0 build using version 1.4.34 of PoB.

For a Low Life (High ES) Righteous Fire build with Mind Over Matter, PoB shows the RF degen being split between ES and mana.
Maybe I am dumb and missing an option to let PoB know I still have ES so that the degen only applies to to ES?
"
Hornytoad wrote:
First off great tool and thanks for making this. Seem to have an issue with Unbound ailments or I am missing it somewhere in the calculations. Unbound ailments isn't increasing the shock multiplier or damage from being shocked. I have the Is the enemy shocked? checkmarked in the effective dps tab in configuration
Unbound Ailments has no effect on Shock at the moment, mainly because it is possible, and probably not uncommon, for your build to apply Shock with something other than the main skill, and you may have Unbound Ailments on the main skill but not the Shocking skill, or vice versa; so I need to find a way of handling that case.

"
r9duc wrote:
I have this issue with Consuming Dark Fiend Dagger, in the description it said "Your Chaos Damage Poison Enemy". According how it is wording, Only the Chaos part will poison, but according to Path of Building Damage, it looks like Both Phys and Chaos Poison Enemy. Please clarify this.
That's a known limitation of the Poison simulation code, and it's actually quite difficult to fix, given the complexity of the code.

"
Zamiul wrote:
The Red Nightmare jewel now works with the Sanctuary block node in Templar now.
As far as I know it's always worked with that. Anyway, what does that have to do with Path of Building?

"
First, Thanks for making this wonderful tool!!

Second, I have a Potential Bug Report for a 3.0 build using version 1.4.34 of PoB.

For a Low Life (High ES) Righteous Fire build with Mind Over Matter, PoB shows the RF degen being split between ES and mana.
Maybe I am dumb and missing an option to let PoB know I still have ES so that the degen only applies to to ES?
I hadn't actually considered the possibility of using MoM with LL RF (presumably for the mana nodes?) I'm trying to find a solution for it now.
Do items that scale with level like Edge of Madness work properly in PoB?
"
Openarl wrote:

"
Petroshek wrote:
The program crashes(stops responding) on startup for me all the time, except the first time I open it after every computer restart.
Im guessing its my computers fault but just throwing it out there if its more people having the same issue as me.
The one thing I can suggest is updating your graphics drivers. Also, are you running multiple monitors by any chance?

Newest graphics-drivers. I use two monitors yes. Now it wont even start after a computer restart, have to reinstall the program for it to work, and it only works once.
"
firemonk98 wrote:
Do items that scale with level like Edge of Madness work properly in PoB?
They do, provided you remember to set the character level.

"
Petroshek wrote:
Newest graphics-drivers. I use two monitors yes. Now it wont even start after a computer restart, have to reinstall the program for it to work, and it only works once.
You might be experiencing an issue that's affected a small number of users in which the program crashes if you launch it after closing it on a non-primary monitor; so try running it on your primary, if you haven't already been doing so.
Thank you for the updated uniques in the latest version! One question/remark though : for Armor shields, there's the new regen affix but the values seem quite absurd : "Of Immortality : 60-66% Life Regenerated per second" (name-fitting at least), I guess it's supposed to be 0.6-0.66% ? Weird, cuz last I checked the max was supposed to be a full 1%, but maybe it's changed since. Anyway, is it a typo on your end or a mistake in the data you used perhaps ?
Last edited by Wendek on Jun 20, 2017, 6:07:14 PM
Am I the only one who can´t copy&paste shit in PoB?
I am at a point where I either haven´t slept enough or should stop thinking of myself as an IT guy but for some reason it wont let me copy&paste shit at all inside PoB. Well, it workes in the "Notes" tab but that´s it so far.
removed
Last edited by Sleepyistired on Jun 21, 2017, 12:59:24 AM
just wanted to say this is the best thing since poe.trade. Frankly, path of exile as a game is now the 3rd best part of path of exile, PoB and poe.trade being #1 and #2 respectively.

Got a patreon or something so people can send you some tips?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info