Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Arl, I seem to have encountered a bug.

100% fire conversion build
All base dmg is physi and fire
When adding in hrimburn, bringing in another 50% physi to cold conversion, and allowing that converted cold dmg to ignite, my ignite dps goes up by 50% as well.

This does not seem correct, but I might be wrong!
Going from 100% to 150% physi to x conversion, my ignite dps should not budge.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on Jun 19, 2017, 1:24:27 AM
"
Hello, i can't seem to make the damage calculations work for CoC. I don't know how to make the whole damage appear.
Any help ? :)

Thank you.
The program doesn't have full support for CoC at the moment.

"
Davidus wrote:
very nice program. +1000 internet points to the guy who made it

the onnly thing "missing" from it is a damage taken calculator like this:
Spoiler
https://fiddle.jshell.net/dsgqe8rr/embedded/result/
The Calcs tab has a "Damage Taken" section which displays much of that information.

"
Toadily wrote:
Could you add a section on the dps tab or sidebar where it shows how much dps could be gained from +1 attack speed or +1 spell damage or +1 crit multi and etc.

Currently I have to edit a piece of gear and compare the difference.
That isn't as straightforward to do as you'd think; I've gone into it in detail in this GitHub issue, but the main issue is that since different sources can provide different amounts of each stat, the relative power of each stat differs depending on source, so any single list or ranking of stats is meaningless.

"
Uoykai wrote:
Bug report
1)Poison duration doesn't count "skill effect duration nodes"
2)We have no "+ to mana" prefix at any armour, it is cause of no data of it on a wiki
1. That's working as intended; in 3.0, Poison no longer counts as a skill effect, and therefore is not affected by modifiers to Skill Effect Duration (with the exception of Viper Strike's Poison).
2. I've done some thorough checking, and it's available on every pure and hybrid Energy Shield armour template, and also in the item crafting system for those bases, so what exactly is it missing from?

"
incinerate wrote:
Bug report: If you import a character into an existing char item slots are only overwritten if there's something equipped in that slot in the new build (e.g. imported wrong character, then correct one which was Face breaker build, still had weapon from first import equipped).

Also it doesn't seem to delete skills the first character was using.
In instances where you import the wrong character you should check "Delete skills" and "Delete equipment" before re-importing, otherwise all existing items and skills are kept (which is fully intended). I will fix the empty slot issue though.

"
Zakaluka wrote:
Arl, I seem to have encountered a bug.

100% fire conversion build
All base dmg is physi and fire
When adding in hrimburn, bringing in another 50% physi to cold conversion, and allowing that converted cold dmg to ignite, my ignite dps goes up by 50% as well.

This does not seem correct, but I might be wrong!
Going from 100% to 150% physi to x conversion, my ignite dps should not budge.
I'll need the build if I'm to figure out what's going on here, as there's no known issues with the conversion code.
"
Openarl wrote:
1. That's working as intended; in 3.0, Poison no longer counts as a skill effect, and therefore is not affected by modifiers to Skill Effect Duration (with the exception of Viper Strike's Poison).
2. I've done some thorough checking, and it's available on every pure and hybrid Energy Shield armour template, and also in the item crafting system for those bases, so what exactly is it missing from?

Sorry, didn't see poison changes and have tested armour/Evation armor for mana :/
Hum, I am having some sort of user error issue.

Fiddling with bleeds and poison stacking. If I create a skillchain for either viper strike or puncture my dps information goes away:

As well, the Calcs screen goes blank:

Is this a known issue? Perhaps these two skills are just not done being implemented for 3.0 ver? I updated to 1.4.34, restarted the tool, checked last ~10 pages for any mention of such a thing.

It's not a huge issue atm, I can get a feel for things using other attacks then some of my own math to see how viper strike will scale against its threshold jewel.

Pastebin here for sandbox build: https://pastebin.com/2ZMfkGCq

Thx guys.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on Jun 19, 2017, 4:57:35 PM
OP, Great application thank you. I have a bug report:
1. I have a 2h equipped but hovering over one-handed melee damage node in skill tree claims to increase my dps.
2. dual wielding nodes also claim to increase dps but i have 2h and not 2x 1hs
3. fortify does not change my dps even though i am a flicker strike build.
Last edited by Furor_Dei on Jun 20, 2017, 1:15:13 AM
The program crashes(stops responding) on startup for me all the time, except the first time I open it after every computer restart.
Im guessing its my computers fault but just throwing it out there if its more people having the same issue as me.
"
Zakaluka wrote:
Hum, I am having some sort of user error issue.

Fiddling with bleeds and poison stacking. If I create a skillchain for either viper strike or puncture my dps information goes away:

As well, the Calcs screen goes blank:
You're using a Two Handed Axe, and neither Viper Strike nor Puncture can be used with Axes, so they are disabled.

"
Furor_Dei wrote:
OP, Great application thank you. I have a bug report:
1. I have a 2h equipped but hovering over one-handed melee damage node in skill tree claims to increase my dps.
2. dual wielding nodes also claim to increase dps but i have 2h and not 2x 1hs
Could I have your build? And also, which nodes precisely are claiming to increase DPS? Because I can't seem to reproduce this at all.

"
Petroshek wrote:
The program crashes(stops responding) on startup for me all the time, except the first time I open it after every computer restart.
Im guessing its my computers fault but just throwing it out there if its more people having the same issue as me.
The one thing I can suggest is updating your graphics drivers. Also, are you running multiple monitors by any chance?
First off great tool and thanks for making this. Seem to have an issue with Unbound ailments or I am missing it somewhere in the calculations. Unbound ailments isn't increasing the shock multiplier or damage from being shocked. I have the Is the enemy shocked? checkmarked in the effective dps tab in configuration
Last edited by Hornytoad on Jun 19, 2017, 9:04:02 PM
I have this issue with Consuming Dark Fiend Dagger, in the description it said "Your Chaos Damage Poison Enemy". According how it is wording, Only the Chaos part will poison, but according to Path of Building Damage, it looks like Both Phys and Chaos Poison Enemy. Please clarify this.
The Red Nightmare jewel now works with the Sanctuary block node in Templar now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info