Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hi,

First of all, great tool. Thanks ^^

What's the difference between Poison DPS and Total Damage per Poison ?

Average Hit 3906
Total DPS 8245
Poison DPS 2927
Total Damage Per Poison 9759

Also, a side note
Cospri Poison on Hit Against Cursed Enemies is not accounted for. You can eithe check for a blasphemy aura or curse on hit corruption on gloves.

Great work!

Just a few suggestions (not sure if they have been brought up before):
  • Added Elemental Equilibrium to the Calc section
  • Expand the mod library (i.e. master/essence mods) and allow us to create a customized library of crafted items.
  • Improve the item crafting UI if possible (think about mod searches in Acquisition and poe.trade).

Again, great tool and I look forward to seeing it being updated!
"
strayhat669 wrote:
Hi,

First of all, great tool. Thanks ^^

What's the difference between Poison DPS and Total Damage per Poison ?

Average Hit 3906
Total DPS 8245
Poison DPS 2927
Total Damage Per Poison 9759

Also, a side note
Cospri Poison on Hit Against Cursed Enemies is not accounted for. You can eithe check for a blasphemy aura or curse on hit corruption on gloves.

Total Damage per Poison is the total damage that will be dealt by each stack of poison. It's just (Poison DPS) x (Poison Duration).

The Cospri's poison modifier does work, but the current version doesn't automatically detect the "Cursed Enemies" state. That's fixed in the major update that will be out soon, but for now you can set the "Enemy is Cursed" option in the Calcs tab, under "Effective DPS".

"
Great work!

Just a few suggestions (not sure if they have been brought up before):
  • Added Elemental Equilibrium to the Calc section
  • Expand the mod library (i.e. master/essence mods) and allow us to create a customized library of crafted items.
  • Improve the item crafting UI if possible (think about mod searches in Acquisition and poe.trade).

Again, great tool and I look forward to seeing it being updated!

I'd like to add proper support for EE at some point, but for now you can simulate it by setting the enemy resistances under "Effective DPS" in the Calcs tab. (In 1.2.0, they'll be in the new Configuration tab instead.)

Regarding the item crafting system, I've never intended it to be 100% complete in terms of available modifiers, partly out of a desire to avoid cluttering the crafting UI, but mainly because you're not likely to be able to get gear that 100% matches the crafted ones; so the rare templates are there just to give an approximation of the build's actual gear setup. To that end, I've generally only added essential modifiers to the templates.

That being said, if there's a build-defining modifier that you need, I will consider adding it. That aside, there is a way of adding custom modifiers to an item template: If you copy an item template (select in the list and Ctrl+C) and paste into a text editor, you can add/edit the modifiers and copy/paste it back into the program :). Not user friendly or even remotely intuitive, but it does work.

Regardless, I would like to improve the item crafting system at some point. At minimum I'd like to allow adding custom modifiers (possibly with a modifier search system, but the program doesn't currently have a list of all possible modifiers). I have other high-priority features (such as flask support) to work on though, so I don't know when I'll get around to it.

Thanks for the feedback!
Is there any way to display the required level for the tree i made?
Really amazing.

A friend told me about it a few min ago and I'm in love with it. Only thing missing I think are flasks. This would really add extra layer to theory crafting.

Keep up the great work!
"
GrizzIy_ wrote:
Is there any way to display the required level for the tree i made?

Not currently, but in the 1.2.0 update (which should be out in a few hours) the required level will show when hovering over the points display.

"
edys007 wrote:
Really amazing.

A friend told me about it a few min ago and I'm in love with it. Only thing missing I think are flasks. This would really add extra layer to theory crafting.

Keep up the great work!

Flask support will be the next major feature I'll be working on once 1.2.0 is out. Can't give any kind of time-frame for it though, but ideally I'd have it done before the next leagues start.
I'm happy to announce that after a month of work, the 1.2.0 update is finally out!

I've not been joking when I've referred to this as a major update. The Calcs tab has been rebuilt from the ground up, and the program's backend systems have been almost entirely rewritten. It took quite a lot longer to do than I thought; I originally planned to have it done in 2 weeks. It should be worth the wait though!

There's a few long-awaited features in this update, all of which are made possible by the new backend tech:
  • Support for Icestorm and other skills granted by items
  • Support for per-stat modifiers such as those on Shaper's Touch and Pillar of the Caged God
  • And of course, the new Calcs tab, which is vastly more streamlined and powerful than the old one

The new tech will make it much easier to add support for items and mechanics in the future. Hopefully I'll be able to fill in more of the gaps in the program's support over the coming weeks. Flasks will have to wait until the next major update (1.3.0) though, since there's a bit of work involved.
Great work!!!
Please return the calculation of the level of experience monsters
This new calcs page is a dream come true. So great. Thank you!

Edit: a thing is happening. I'm trying to help this guy with his build. I import his character, go to calcs, try to swap to TS and this happens:

100% reproducible. Program also freezes - esc and enter do nothing, F5 shows "restarting" but then it fails to respond.

Also, this is minor, but is there any way to avoid having to wait a while for it to check for updates before you can import characters?
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Nov 3, 2016, 9:27:14 PM
"
Boatswain82 wrote:
Great work!!!
Please return the calculation of the level of experience monsters

Oops, looks like I forgot to put that back in. I'll see if I can fix that sometime today.

"
viperesque wrote:
Edit: a thing is happening. I'm trying to help this guy with his build. I import his character, go to calcs, try to swap to TS and this happens:

I just pushed out an update to fix that.

"
viperesque wrote:
Also, this is minor, but is there any way to avoid having to wait a while for it to check for updates before you can import characters?

There's technical reasons for this (basically the program can't currently do 2 background downloads at once). It's something I'm aware of, but fixing it is a low priority at the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info