Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Excellent Work. I love the import feature. It makes getting started very streamlined..

Well Done and Thank you.

-PuFF
I think this is the best tool ever made for Path of Exile!

Hope a lot of people will use it ;)

Awesome work!
I can only agree with @Ryouko!

So awesome, absolutely insane!
I hope you keep on developing this thing - I'll keep an eye on this thread and will send you my ideas. Any prefered way of doing so (GitHub or here?!).
Enjoying this tool a lot. Any chance that you can add the ability to have mana mods on gear? Was testing heirophant/guardian mana tank prospects when I noticed I couldn't create rare gloves/boots/chests/helmets with mana rolls inside the tool. Cheers.
Last edited by TofuCube on Oct 25, 2016, 5:39:47 AM
"
Introducing Path of Building: A new offline build planner for Path of Exile!

Path of Building is designed to be a one-stop-shop for creating and optimizing builds, featuring all the tools you'll need to plan your builds.

Hi! I wanted to try this tool but this is what I get:

SimpleGraphic v1.0 x86 Release, built Aug 30 2016

Executing SimpleGraphic/SimpleGraphic.cfg
Warning: config file not found
Executing SimpleGraphic/SimpleGraphicAuto.cfg
Warning: config file not found
Executing C:\Users\peter\Downloads\PathOfBuilding-1.0.0 (2)\Launch.cfg

--- Render Init ---
Pixel format: need 32,24,0, using 32,32,8
Creating context...
WGL extensions not supported.
GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE: 1024
Loading OpenGL extensions...

--- ERROR ---
Required extension GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc not supported by graphics hardware.

I have an ATI HD4850 card with 512MB ram. Using windows 8.1 drivers.
Bye
Peter

Sorry everyone, got a bit behind on replying to this thread. Busy busy!

"
Sitnave wrote:
Would you be able to implement a totem counter and include it in DPS statistics for measuring DPS with a Templar's Ritual of Awakening node (8% less totem damage per totem)?

The major update that's in the works will include this, as it has the tech to allow the less damage per totem to work without requiring some kind of hack.

"
Sitnave wrote:
Also, I'm not sure if Edge of Madness's affix increasing damage per character level is included in DPS calculations.

This is also in the major update.

"
Sitnave wrote:
And the great QOL to consider - a possibility to sort items/uniques by total DPS Increase (from highest to lowest), something like:

That's trickier than it might appear; having to calculate the DPS gain from every single unique is computationally expensive, more so than doing the same for the passive nodes (as is done for the node power display). I might look into it once the major update is out.

"
Excellent Work. I love the import feature. It makes getting started very streamlined..

Well Done and Thank you.

-PuFF

"
Ryouko wrote:
I think this is the best tool ever made for Path of Exile!

Hope a lot of people will use it ;)

Awesome work!

"
Mangokid wrote:
I can only agree with @Ryouko!

So awesome, absolutely insane!
I hope you keep on developing this thing - I'll keep an eye on this thread and will send you my ideas. Any prefered way of doing so (GitHub or here?!).

Thanks guys :). I prefer GitHub as the issue tracking system pretty handy, but I check this thread daily as well.

"
TofuCube wrote:
Enjoying this tool a lot. Any chance that you can add the ability to have mana mods on gear? Was testing heirophant/guardian mana tank prospects when I noticed I couldn't create rare gloves/boots/chests/helmets with mana rolls inside the tool. Cheers.

That's easily done. I'll push out a quick update with that change since it's a useful one.

"
soyuz5 wrote:
Hi! I wanted to try this tool but this is what I get:

Required extension GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc not supported by graphics hardware.

Bye
Peter

Interesting. Have you tried installing the latest Radeon drivers? That card is fairly old but it should still support that extension. Failing that I can add a fallback, since the program doesn't normally use S3TC anyway.
"
Openarl wrote:

"
soyuz5 wrote:

Interesting. Have you tried installing the latest Radeon drivers? That card is fairly old but it should still support that extension. Failing that I can add a fallback, since the program doesn't normally use S3TC anyway.

Allways used the windows driver for everthing and haven't had any problem. I managed to install the latest available legacy driver for the hd4000 series, and it seems to work perfectly.
Thanks
Going to theorycraft something.
bye
Peter
"
soyuz5 wrote:
Allways used the windows driver for everthing and haven't had any problem. I managed to install the latest available legacy driver for the hd4000 series, and it seems to work perfectly.
Thanks
Going to theorycraft something.
bye
Peter

Glad to hear that's sorted. I'll put in a workaround for it anyway, since it's a fairly easy fix.
Please add ability to corrupt rare templates
i cant add items i have into the build because there is no way of corrupting them
Status update for 1.2.0:
The update has been merged from the experimental branch, which means it'll be the next update to be released.
There's still some minor work to be done, but it should be released in the next 2-3 days. Hopefully it will be worth the wait!

"
nataq wrote:
Please add ability to corrupt rare templates
i cant add items i have into the build because there is no way of corrupting them

So you're trying to add items that you already own? If so, you can just copy and paste them from in-game, or use the character import system. Regardless, why do you need them to be corrupted?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info