Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Noticed that the mana cost of ball lightning is 14 at level 1, but in PoEBuilding it shows it at 13 mana at level 1, This threw off a lot of my calculations for my aurabot, just thought I'd let you guys know about it.
Hi, I love your work but something bugs me.

There's no corrupted implicits in the mod list, and they can be pretty important. Is there a way to simulate a +1 curse amulet ?
"
BundesHeinz wrote:
Am I doing something wrong or is "Melee Damage on Full Life Support" just not working? Without quality it adds 0% dmg.

You must manually activate "Are you always on full life?" to be true (in configuration) if you are not a CI character.

"
Fyndel wrote:
this has nothing to do with PoB itself but does anyone know which one is better i am playing a cospri assasin and want to know which of the 2 option would lead into more consistent charge generation i use a voll protector, 1 uses inc crit strikes gem the other added accuracy gem. http://image.prntscr.com/image/a4003e53386b4eed941fd0603417de1f.png

Are you trying to find out effective crit chance after evasion/lucky? PoB will tell you that. I imported your guy and checked the numbers.

With all power charges, your crit chance is 93.77% with Inc Accuracy, and 87.78% with Inc Crit.
...........If they are not on full life, then it's 75.18% with Inc Accuracy, and 84.41% with Inc Crit.

So the right choice depends on which situation applies to you more often.

"
Openarl wrote:

Hey I noticed PPAD Support was lowering the attack rate/DPS of the "Icy Blades" part of Frost Blades, even though that should be set to the same APS as the Melee Hit part. Same thing with other skills like Molten/Lightning Strike.
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
Hey when you go to "Calcs" and hover over the more multiplier area the numbers don't seem to add up.

For my low life RF, I have ele focus (49 Ele), glove essence (30 DoT), Conc Effect (54 area), Ele Overload (40 Ele).

They're grouped up in 2 sections. Glove essence + conc effect (30 + 54) for a total of 84, but the % says 100%. Then Ele Focus + ele Overload (40 + 49) for a total of 89%, but the % says 109%.

They're also not grouped at the end of the calculation so it's hard to tell if it's taking all of them into account for the final number.
I think you misunderstand how "more" multipliers work; they aren't combined additively, but rather multiplicatively; so a 30% more and a 54% more combine to: 1.30 x 1.54 = 2.002, which is 100.2% more.

If you want to see what the total increased/reduced and more/less are for a given damage type, you can hover over the damage amount for that damage type. The format is a little different for DoT and Hit Damage, but both display those totals in some form.

"
BundesHeinz wrote:
Am I doing something wrong or is "Melee Damage on Full Life Support" just not working? Without quality it adds 0% dmg.
Unless you're CI you need to enable the "Are you always on Full Life" option in the Configuration tab for it to apply.

"
TwRBugzBunny wrote:
Noticed that the mana cost of ball lightning is 14 at level 1, but in PoEBuilding it shows it at 13 mana at level 1, This threw off a lot of my calculations for my aurabot, just thought I'd let you guys know about it.
Are you sure you don't have any mana cost reduction in the build? Because it definitely has 14 (and the mana costs are all exported from the game data, so they can't be wrong anyway).

"
Irhala wrote:
Hi, I love your work but something bugs me.

There's no corrupted implicits in the mod list, and they can be pretty important. Is there a way to simulate a +1 curse amulet ?
The only way to add those at the moment is by manually editing them in (using the "Edit..." feature). I'm planning on adding a system for applying corruptions eventually though, but I don't have time to work on it right now.

"
Meridin wrote:
Hey I noticed PPAD Support was lowering the attack rate/DPS of the "Icy Blades" part of Frost Blades, even though that should be set to the same APS as the Melee Hit part. Same thing with other skills like Molten/Lightning Strike.
That's a known limitation of the calculation system; when showing the non-melee part, the skill is treated as if it is a projectile skill, so all the stats, including attack speed, factor in projectile modifiers. Unfortunately I won't be able to fix it without overhauling the skill part system, but that's something I need to get around to doing anyway, for various reasons.
Hi, I would like to suggest a useful feature... In the Calcs section, can you please add a "Reflected Damage" table? Or, add the feature to the already existing "Skill Hit Damage" feature.

I would like to know how much damage I'm reflecting to my character with the input skills, under various conditions that can be toggled and combined (using tickboxes perhaps) such as:

Low-Mid-Top tier map Elemental Reflect (13%, 15%, 18%)
Low-Mid-Top tier map Physical Reflect (13%, 15%, 18%)
Mid-Top tier map Vulnerability curse (24%, 27% increased physical damage taken)
Mid-Top tier map Elemental Weakness curse (-29%, -34% elemental resistances)
Mid-Top tier map Reduced maximum elemental resistance (-8% to -5%, -12% to -9%)

I'm no expert, so I don't know how difficult this will be but thanks for listening.

In the latest patch (1.4.5) I believe Onslaught is broken. I checked the configuration tab and also my silver flask to make sure it was being used properly, and it no longer does anything. (I noticed this because my DPS and cast rate dropped after hitting update).
Love the program! Keep up the good work!
"
Buenomars wrote:
Hi, I would like to suggest a useful feature... In the Calcs section, can you please add a "Reflected Damage" table? Or, add the feature to the already existing "Skill Hit Damage" feature.

I would like to know how much damage I'm reflecting to my character with the input skills, under various conditions that can be toggled and combined (using tickboxes perhaps) such as:
Calculating reflected damage is tricky, owing to the number of factors that must be accounted for; especially for physical reflect as armour must be taken into account. However, there will be changes coming in the next few updates that will put a few of those pieces into place.

"
dodgeThisGM wrote:
In the latest patch (1.4.5) I believe Onslaught is broken. I checked the configuration tab and also my silver flask to make sure it was being used properly, and it no longer does anything. (I noticed this because my DPS and cast rate dropped after hitting update).
Love the program! Keep up the good work!
Oops; that and Unholy Might... I've just pushed out an update to fix it.
Wow fast update!

I just found an easy to replicate bug. In the skills tab, 1: click new socket group, 2: hit ctrl-Z to undo. This error appears:

In 'OnFrame': Classes/SkillsTab.lua:239: attempt to index field 'displayGroup' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Classes/SkillsTab.lua:239: in function 'gemChangeFunc'
Classes/GemSelectControl.lua:106 in function 'OnFocusLost'
Thank you for this awesome tool.

On a related note, do you have any plans to incorporate "The Baron" strength transfer for minions (getting sweet inc melee phys damage)?
"
dodgeThisGM wrote:
Wow fast update!

I just found an easy to replicate bug. In the skills tab, 1: click new socket group, 2: hit ctrl-Z to undo. This error appears:

In 'OnFrame': Classes/SkillsTab.lua:239: attempt to index field 'displayGroup' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Classes/SkillsTab.lua:239: in function 'gemChangeFunc'
Classes/GemSelectControl.lua:106 in function 'OnFocusLost'
Fixed in the next update.

"
Thank you for this awesome tool.

On a related note, do you have any plans to incorporate "The Baron" strength transfer for minions (getting sweet inc melee phys damage)?
It is already supported; if it's not working for you, you may have an older copy of The Baron which had a typo in the strength transfer modifier (it will appear red). Try re-importing it from the unique database if that's the case.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info