Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hello and thank you for this amazing tool you're making, you're saving many of us hours of excel play.

I have a question regarding minions' accuracy, specifically zombies.
PoB seems to know exactly the base values, but I thought those were never officially published (at least I know I never could find them).
Can I ask if you're sure about these stats ?

Also, a problem with the Melee Damage on Full Life support gem, which doesn't work for minions, although it does ingame.
PoB would need another option in the configuration tab, similar to 'Are you always on full life', but for minions. (and maybe, on the UI topic, make a whole box in the configuration tab, dedicated to minions, where you could regroup all things pertaining to them, like 'do they have charges' and such)

Thanks again for all this great work !
Please. No more labyrinth.
Last edited by patirce on Apr 23, 2017, 6:54:12 PM
"
Bigolbootay wrote:
i cannot import, I have tried everything

- yes my status is not on private
- yes I typed in the char name correctly
- yes I tried the poessesid
Are you entering the character name or account name? You need to provide the account name first, since it is required by the import API.

"
patirce wrote:
I have a question regarding minions' accuracy, specifically zombies.
PoB seems to know exactly the base values, but I thought those were never officially published (at least I know I never could find them).
Can I ask if you're sure about these stats ?
The game data doesn't appear to specify accuracy values for minions, so I'm just using the base accuracy for a monster of that level. I have done some testing with Zombies and Raging Spirits that appears to confirm it, so I am reasonably sure the stats are correct.
"
Also, a problem with the Melee Damage on Full Life support gem, which doesn't work for minions, although it does ingame.
PoB would need another option in the configuration tab, similar to 'Are you always on full life', but for minions. (and maybe, on the UI topic, make a whole box in the configuration tab, dedicated to minions, where you could regroup all things pertaining to them, like 'do they have charges' and such)
I do need to add more minion options, but the problem with adding global options is that the user might not want all of their minions to have the same settings, so I need to come up with a way of allowing each minion type to be individually configured.
How i can import weapons from weapon swap?
This program has changed my life. For the better, and also worse :P

Quick question. If I see some random build that someone has linked from POE Planner, can I just copy paste it into POE Builder?

EDIT: Answered my own question by reading the feature list.

Thanks again though. I have 7 spreadsheets here at work and you have undone dozens of hours of work.
Last edited by Harpoontang on Apr 24, 2017, 2:40:41 PM
is there an easier way to copy and paste items from poe.trade into the tool? i know it works very well for copy and pasting stuff in game, but i'd love to be able to compare items directly from poe.trade using the tool so I can justify my new upgrades. i know i can use the create custom but the tool doesn't specify the exact format plus it's a bit time consuming when i just want to go really quick through 5-10 items and compare my dps vs the cost of the item.

thanks!
Last edited by kektup on Apr 24, 2017, 3:13:16 PM
Is there a way to get The taming to work?
I don't think it counts the 10% damage per ignite.
Hey, I'm wondering if anyone has managed to make this work in Wine. The application crashes when the green window comes up to start loading assets.
same name in-game
Nevermind. :)
Last edited by illectrik on Apr 25, 2017, 7:08:50 PM
Thanks for this. Awesome tool
Hi there !

It seems the Collateral Damage threshold jewel for Shrapnel Shot isn't taken into account when calculating DPS, because the total DPS of the cone section of the skill doesn't change very much when adding 2 of these jewels into the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info