Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hey, thanks for the reply. Awesome program in general!

I also noticed Raise Zombie skill is missing armour value (it is set to 0 under 'Calcs' tab) at the moment.

Whereas, this seems to suggest they have armour.
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
Last edited by Kaz2ndChance on Apr 17, 2017, 8:58:33 PM
"
Lapsi wrote:
Yes uninstalling gforce-x did the job. Btw it was on win 10-64bit
Ok, well at least that confirms what the cause is. I'll have to muck about with GFE and see if I can trigger it myself.

"
Kaz2ndChance wrote:
Hey, thanks for the reply. Awesome program in general!

I also noticed Raise Zombie skill is missing armour value (it is set to 0 under 'Calcs' tab) at the moment.

Whereas, this seems to suggest they have armour.
I know they have armour, but I haven't been able to figure out how the values in the spreadsheet were derived. I've been able to derive everything else; in fact the program doesn't use any of the base values listed in the spreadsheet, but instead calculates them on the fly. I'd like to be able to do the same for armour, but if I can't find out how to do it I will have to use the values from the spreadsheet.
RF does not take into account the increase in level DOT damage from empower and +1 corrupt on gear.
"
Wobein wrote:
RF does not take into account the increase in level DOT damage from empower and +1 corrupt on gear.
You're talking about the DoT from RF itself? That doesn't change with the level of the gem; it's always based on 50% of life and energy shield.
"
Openarl wrote:
"
Wobein wrote:
You're talking about the DoT from RF itself? That doesn't change with the level of the gem; it's always based on 50% of life and energy shield.

but "more Spell Damage"?
"
Wobein wrote:
"
Openarl wrote:
"
Wobein wrote:

but "more Spell Damage"?
RF deals Damage over Time, which is not Spell Damage, even when dealt by a spell, so the spell damage bonus from RF has no effect on the damage it deals.
"
Openarl wrote:
"
Wobein wrote:
"
Openarl wrote:

but "more Spell Damage"?
RF deals Damage over Time, which is not Spell Damage, even when dealt by a spell, so the spell damage bonus from RF has no effect on the damage it deals.

Thank you for the clarification
Hey when you go to "Calcs" and hover over the more multiplier area the numbers don't seem to add up.

For my low life RF, I have ele focus (49 Ele), glove essence (30 DoT), Conc Effect (54 area), Ele Overload (40 Ele).

They're grouped up in 2 sections. Glove essence + conc effect (30 + 54) for a total of 84, but the % says 100%. Then Ele Focus + ele Overload (40 + 49) for a total of 89%, but the % says 109%.

They're also not grouped at the end of the calculation so it's hard to tell if it's taking all of them into account for the final number.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Am I doing something wrong or is "Melee Damage on Full Life Support" just not working? Without quality it adds 0% dmg.
this has nothing to do with PoB itself but does anyone know which one is better i am playing a cospri assasin and want to know which of the 2 option would lead into more consistent charge generation i use a voll protector, 1 uses inc crit strikes gem the other added accuracy gem. http://image.prntscr.com/image/a4003e53386b4eed941fd0603417de1f.png
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 18, 2017, 12:46:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info