This is stupid balancing

You nerf voidheart and the bow because they are too strong, yet allow op legacies in a temp league to standard transition?

Why the f*** do you guys not make my good items legacy yet make more op others legacy?
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2016, 4:48:54 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Uh:

"
Chadwixx wrote:
Can i have your stuff?

Edit: nm its discharge and mjolner

Just make a new char, not sure why you discharge guys can only play one spec

Why complain about someone complaining just like you are?
"
Natharias wrote:
Uh:

"
Chadwixx wrote:
Can i have your stuff?

I just find it dumb for them to admit items are op and allow them into standard. Especially during a transition, people had their fun with these items already and know they dont belong in the game as they stand.

Pretty soon you will be able to keep your headhunter belt from the headhunter league it seems.

I would just like consistency with what gets legacy and what doesnt.

Will my 20-20 BV gem keep its 50 stacks and go legacy? Nope, yep more op crap does.
"
Natharias wrote:
Uh:

"
Chadwixx wrote:
Can i have your stuff?

Also, those changes affected all users (legacy with the cd and multicast)

This would be like GGG saying legacy gavel users are unaffected by this change after admitting it was op.

They should make everything legacy or nothing, otherwise they spend their time balancing around op legacy items. Running in circles
"
Chadwixx wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:
Uh:

"
Chadwixx wrote:
Can i have your stuff?

I just find it dumb for them to admit items are op and allow them into standard. Especially during a transition, people had their fun with these items already and know they dont belong in the game as they stand.

Pretty soon you will be able to keep your headhunter belt from the headhunter league it seems.

I would just like consistency with what gets legacy and what doesnt.

Will my 20-20 BV gem keep its 50 stacks and go legacy? Nope, yep more op crap does.

Concept of Legacy Items is broken from the very beginning. One can only hope that they will fix it one day, for sake of people who play Standard.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:

Concept of Legacy Items is broken from the very beginning. One can only hope that they will fix it one day, for sake of people who play Standard.

I really do not mind if there are legacy items roaming around permanent standard as someone who always the play the dubbed "dumpster" league. Never bothered me one bit. I do not think I am the only one that share the same thought.

Spoiler
I can finally afford or farm for a non-legacy Reach. Non-legacy voidheart will stink like hell when double-dip is removed.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

From my point of view, it sucks a lot that you pretty much had no chance to get Reach on Standard, other than buying it pre-patch for tons of exalts, from someone ripping it from HC.

It is simply unfair to people on Standard. Playing leagues already gives you extra mechanic to toy with. Being able to get Legacy items is a little too much... :v

While you might not be bothered, some people are. And my guess is that you wouldn't be bothered if there were no Legacy Items. :P
"
Perq wrote:
And my guess is that you wouldn't be bothered if there were no Legacy Items. :P

I would actually since one of my melee builds is literally a legacy itself and some of those legacy items were criminally nerfed. Legacy items does not range from just unique items, but rare items and IQ gem too.

The only reason I accept legacy existing because I too have legacy items. As long I can keep them, I do not mind others having legacy items that I will never be able to get. I can live with the burden.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 31, 2016, 1:44:36 AM
"
Perq wrote:
From my point of view, it sucks a lot that you pretty much had no chance to get Reach on Standard, other than buying it pre-patch for tons of exalts, from someone ripping it from HC.

It is simply unfair to people on Standard. Playing leagues already gives you extra mechanic to toy with. Being able to get Legacy items is a little too much... :v

While you might not be bothered, some people are. And my guess is that you wouldn't be bothered if there were no Legacy Items. :P

My main problem is pvp. Someone was spamming three guys were dominating the arena and told me i wouldnt lose xp. I didnt kill any of them, they kill all my chars (even pm'd me joke about my totems while standing in it). I had the best time ever and was thinking about doing it more.

Legacy items destroy all hopes of this. I realize they are better than me but legacy items combined with their skill makes it an unfair fight. May as well do hall of grandmasters naked
Problem starts when new players, who had no chance to get them, are asked 200 exalts to get them, on Standard.

I had many builds completely ruined by balance changes. Not that I play Standard a lot, but builds being broken and born again is consequence of not only items changes (rares and uniques a like - or even gems being removed) but also simple balance changes. Game changing as dynamically as PoE cannot avoid ruining builds from time to time. :V

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info