"
Fruz wrote:
"
Chadwixx wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
Time to use
I guess !

But it's not like the "new" RotC will not be powerful or anything, it will still have a free GMP with no less modifier, with a correct dps.

Nerf an old, regular bow like volt out of the blue, yet merge this temp league one? Volt + spark = nerfd, bino's + poison node + bf = nerfed. And now my new bv char = nerfed.

Why arent my items made legacy like the others that are better?

Out of the blue ????
What did I just read ? Oo

Full chaos conversion nerf was not just a damage problem, it was a freaking obvious an expected change.

So that's why you made this thread at the end ?
They nerfed your voltaxic chaos build so you are complaining that RotC goes legacy ? really ?

Honestly if they would have fixed double dipping instantly (with approriate buffs to Ignite and maybe Bleed) the need to fix Voltaxic or CD would be a lot lower. CD was basically only used to stack insane amounts of poison. Because it was usually used with Traps or Mines so reflect wasn't an issue. Voltaxic was a bit difficult, but again Poison and the really strong Berserker and Deadeye nodes made it powerful (oh... and poison).

"
There is no consistency on what becomes legacy and what doesnt. Thanks for replys, one shotting a t12 boss with the reach is fine, yet my other shit isnt.

Actually there is perfect consistency. Simple Numerical Changes result in legacies, changes to modifier mechanics do not. Voltaxic and CD could have been changed with legacies, but they made a change that affected all items at once, which might have been easier but again its technically a mechanical change on the powerlevel... Voltaxic and CD were far more powerful than Reach. Reach is just an insane bow, it abuses similar mechanics (mostly poison and assassin or LW + FW) than other builds do.
Umm. Nobody cares about standard mmkay

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info