This is stupid balancing

"
Fruz wrote:
Time to use
I guess !

But it's not like the "new" RotC will not be powerful or anything, it will still have a free GMP with no less modifier, with a correct dps.

Nerf an old, regular bow like volt out of the blue, yet merge this temp league one? Volt + spark = nerfd, bino's + poison node + bf = nerfed. And now my new bv char = nerfed.

Why arent my items made legacy like the others that are better?

"
Chadwixx wrote:

Nerf an old, regular bow like volt out of the blue, yet merge this temp league one? Volt + spark = nerfd, bino's + poison node + bf = nerfed. And now my new bv char = nerfed.

I also felt the nerf with Bino when the retroactive nerf occurred and it was something that I just had to deal with it. I just had to find other methods and not completely rely on the regen that Bino provided.

As for skill gems getting nerfed, that all falls under "you got to deal with it" since GGG can easily make buff/nerf them, but as for items that has stat ranges or are fixed externally cannot be changed too easily.

Spoiler
I think GGG can do it, but do not feel it is worth the headache from the backlash they will get from standard players (not all) which includes me as well. Though my backlash will be peace out. I am not one to get angry, but it would be a disagreement that GGG and I do not meet eye to eye anymore and is better to go elsewhere. At the same time I can be overreacting since I am kinda the emotional type person for the at the moment scenario.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 31, 2016, 2:58:24 AM
"
Chadwixx wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
Time to use
I guess !

But it's not like the "new" RotC will not be powerful or anything, it will still have a free GMP with no less modifier, with a correct dps.

Out of the blue ????
What did I just read ? Oo

Full chaos conversion nerf was not just a damage problem, it was a freaking obvious an expected change.

So that's why you made this thread at the end ?
They nerfed your voltaxic chaos build so you are complaining that RotC goes legacy ? really ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Chadwixx wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
Time to use
I guess !

Out of the blue ????
What did I just read ? Oo

Full chaos conversion nerf was not just a damage problem, it was a freaking obvious an expected change.

So that's why you made this thread at the end ?
They nerfed your voltaxic chaos build so you are complaining that RotC goes legacy ? really ?
Both instances they also gave warnings.

Back in the day they didnt give warnings, it either happened or it didnt. Shit random stuff went legacy for no good reason, like Blood Dance boots. Just a month before they randomly went Legacy i sold a perfect pair of +1 Frenzy ones for 8 exalts, guess how much those are worth now ? ROFL, more than double what i sold mine for. I just checked, there arent even any perfect ones available for sale, perfect ones are probably worth like 20+ exalts by now.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, thats just how it is. People need to stop crying over spilled milk.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Aug 31, 2016, 3:04:07 AM
My bino bf trap spec took 5 nerfs. Looks like were truly exiles in standard, waiting to be slaughtered.

You can fix these problems now or 6months from now, i personally think you guys like to give temp power to sustain league play. Like i said, bad design, if you depend on leagues you have deadtime like with d3, standard players are the backbone.

You should never change the stats on a found item or should always change the stats on a found item, there is no middle ground. Stop pissing ppl off with what you deem as "enough work to find an item", i played 200+ hours, i find an item that i want to build on. You deem common and it gets nerfed. Inconsistencies all around.
It's completely f****ng different this time omagad!!!

RotC is a LEAGUE item to start with, the only way to get it to standard was to rip a HC char, that was the only way.
At the end of the league, before the whole merge and new league, GGG decides that it's too powerful given the current balance of the game, so basically before putting it into the game for good, they tuned it (donw, yes, obviously).

You are talking about other items that needed nerfed because new mechanics fucked them up, in a way that it made them extremely powerful.

It's a completely irrelevant argument, completely.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
You are talking about other items that needed nerfed because new mechanics fucked them up, in a way that it made them extremely powerful.

So are you :)
Last edited by Chadwixx on Aug 31, 2016, 3:38:44 AM
"
Chadwixx wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

So are you :)
Thank you Watson.
Last edited by Fruz on Aug 31, 2016, 3:48:08 AM
So legacy items ended up in std... so what ?

standard is a dump for all items anyway, and there are many, many more legacy items floating around there so why are you angry ?

.... oh i know, you didnt get your shit in prophecy so.... yeah that would explain it
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
There is no consistency on what becomes legacy and what doesnt. Thanks for replys, one shotting a t12 boss with the reach is fine, yet my other shit isnt.

Have a good one, im growing tired of GGG's inconsistencies.

Anyone playing Legion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info