Path of Exile 2.4.0: Atlas of Worlds Patch Notes

Essence League? More like Blade Vortex League (just like Prophecy was CoC League)
"
Aynix wrote:
Essence League? More like Blade Vortex League (just like Prophecy was CoC League)
You don't demand the nerf of picture above your post? I DOOOO It's so OP.
Last edited by Kastmar on Sep 2, 2016, 8:54:40 PM
"
Pandamownium wrote:
To all you who said "Jesus why don't you try it before you say CoC is shit?"

CoC is shit. My damage is terrible. This fuckign sucks

Try reading that as "why don't you try playing CoC with a build that's adjusted to work with the changes, not just spamming 20 crits a second with three or four spells linked like before and expecting results?"
Hi all this is my first and last post here :) 

With this new update they really destroyed the concept of CoC build, at least for me. Im still using, we can say it now, "oldschool" shadow windripper coc build with arctic breath, arc and fireball. The point of this build was it to be so called glass canon type of build where u ofc have a big damage but defences were not so good.

And no it wasnt OP in any way, u could still die pretty easy by any higher tier map boss. Doing merciless lab wasnt so easy also that you could one shot the last boss or something like that. Atziri i never tried it could probably kill it with few deaths maybe xD

Anyway changing CoC gem its only "glass" now cuz its only defence was its good damage.

I was playing one char and one build only and im not going to try any other builds cuz simply i dont have time to play games for 15h a day and try out 60 different builds nor i have currency to buy new stuff. I just played for few h every now and then farmed abit on maps and played to relax abit after work... i guess now its just lame and frustrating :)

Ty all, just wanted to put my two cents in :)

"
superjack010 wrote:
"
KillerFit wrote:
WOW!!!
GGG Nerft everything!Nice way to go GGG.now we can have less damage and more monsters life and less experience!!!WOW you real have outdone your self this time now instead of taking for ever to lvl to 98 now it is impossible!It has become "normal" to nerf everything and make a game that work AGAINST its players!As it is called "Punishing" Game.You are getting there almost!And you will get to the point which players are no more interested in punishing their self and playing an impossible game!Every game is supposed to be FUN and to take pleasure in it,not spend your nerves and get angry at something working against you!ALL i saw in the Notes was NERF NERF NERF NERF!!!You basicly killed Kinetic Blast!!!I dont understand it,there are not many Wanders as it is,why kill the rest and make Kinetic Blast another dead unusable skill?
This game will die this way,and many people including me will leave because of your nerfs!
Some things needed attension but not killing!You are driving your players away!
I am deeply disapointed with some of the Patch notes!You did some things necessary and you did A LOT that wasnt and basicly you killed 5 builds that were most played in their classes and were META!Should i say also that you killed Juggernaut too?If it wasnt enough that you basicly erradicated Mjolner builds,you had to nerf the Endurance charges too?
People are going to leave and well deserved by you!It seems to me that the only REAL nerf you managed to make was against your self!You nerft your players away!
RIP GGG!

Sounds like someone's Mjolnir build got nerfed.

Cya nerd.
Never had an Mjolner build you handycap noob!Read what i wrote or stick to sucking what best suits you!Got it small man :)
Last edited by KillerFit on Sep 3, 2016, 3:42:24 AM
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
You don't demand the nerf of picture above your post? I DOOOO It's so OP.

It probably will be nerfed in before next league.
So don't even try BV build, because again you will cry that they "destroyed your build".
http://captiongenerator.com/103236/Interview-with-GGG-about-patch-240
"
sucemab wrote:

Lololoololololoolol

Hahahahahahahahaha
"
sucemab wrote:

Man you deserve a god dam medal this sums up this expansion so w god dam well
i tip my hat to ya
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Prophecy Changes
  • The Prophecy system (previously a challenge league) has been added to the core game. You can now find and rescue Navali in The Climb.
  • Navali can now be invited to your hideout and she doesn't consume a slot that would be used by a Forsaken Master.
  • When seeking Prophecies from Navali in your hideout, the difficulty used is now the latest difficulty in which your character has ever accessed the Twilight Strand.
  • Silver Coins now drop less often than before, as Prophecy is not the main league mechanic now.
  • The sealing cost for most Prophecies has been slightly reduced.
  • The highest level that some Prophecies can spawn at has been reduced.
  • The Normal difficulty version of the "The Forgotten Soldiers" prophecy has been made easier.
  • Reduced the maximum level for some Prophecies that require you to hunt for certain rare monsters.

I don't know if my experience is typical. However, it is not reassuring.

I freed Navali in Act 1 Normal, the Climb. I am now in Act 3 Normal, the Marketplace Sewers, and in all that time I have seen exactly one silver coin. ONE.

If this drop rate continues, I fail to see how Prophecy can be even remotely usable as a game mechanic.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info