Path of Exile 2.4.0: Atlas of Worlds Patch Notes

I'm annoyed at how they don't make any of those important changes (Juggernaut's Unrelenting passive, Frost Wall's reactivity, DoT in PvP, skill balance, CoC) until after the temporary leagues end. It as if they're totally okay with broken things running for the entirety of a league.

Specific unique balance is maybe reasonable to wait whenever legacy variants would still exist, but everything else should be fixed sooner rather than later.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on Sep 6, 2016, 10:17:51 PM
"
Aynix wrote:
Never played BV. That 70k dps is for single stack (so 70k x 20 at 20 stacks)? Because 70k dps looks like nothing ^ ^

Are you kidding mate?

Nope. If 70k dps on BV doesnt mean that it has 1.4kk dps in total (70k x 20), I see no reason why someone would go fight Shaper with so low dps.
Those changes to melee skills "cough cough" really buff in GGG opinion? ok need to make glacial hammer build, 6% more damage, woohoo!
CoC RIP
"
MimSiE wrote:
"

You are idiot! For example the challenge in the game for me to find out a build what nobody tried out or try out those which looks intresting. I dont care the atlas of worlds or uber atziri. If i can kill a strong boss with a build then i know what is that build potential and i dont care the loot until i need currency for next build. What you call challenge or content i call them build potential measurer. I dont wanna be the Best of All. I just dont wanna lose the chance to build out something what looks imteresting. I wanna more option to make intresting builds. GGG nerfed CoC and decreased the build diversity. Thats all what i have to know. Atlas of worlds?! fklcanzhrdmejc who cares?! NPCs stories?! who cares?! Zana voice changes?! Who cares?! Idk but not me!

LMAO!! GGG nerfed CoC and decreased build diversity?! Do you even party man? EVERY TOM, DICK AND HARRY was using CoC. Why? Because it allowed for stupidly overpowered builds where you could effortlessly destroy most of the hardest content in the game. When something is good enough to outshine most other builds by a very large factor, it's imbalanced, and needs to be hit with the nerfbat hard.

I love soloing so i didnt played too much in party, but when i last partied i met with tornado shot build and with another non coc bow build. So i dont care your biased opinion. On youtube you can find alot of build which atleast same strong as CoC.

And some plus information about your overpowered CoC...:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1707517

Top Primary Skills for Characters Over Level 60
Ancestral Warchief
Earthquake
Tornado Shot
Cyclone
Bladefall
Lightning Arrow
Raise Zombie
Vortex
Blast Rain

No barrage, no molten strike, but everybody used CoC build sure...retard troll.
Delete LA, people don't play it anymore because they can't cheat with Ice Wall.
Rip Coc!!
Sad times. Came back to check out what has been going on in poe only to find out the majority of my characters are now broken.

CoC was the most enjoyable thing in the game to build around imo, and I did a lot of it. Probably never play again. RIP PoE :(
I'll play your character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info