Path of Exile 2.4.0: Atlas of Worlds Patch Notes

Its just RNG (and you will need to farm A LOT to get enough of them for better prophecies)
I have 4 (currently in Act 4 Normal)
Change CoC back to the way it was.

It's not overpowered, and if people's computers can't handle it, then buy a better GPU.
"
Change CoC back to the way it was.

It's not overpowered

Wait, I just re-read the experience changes. This new penalty is *in addition to* the changes implemented in 2.3? For god's sake....
"
You can trade 5 Cartographer's Sextants (of a specific colour) to a vendor for an item that allows you to respec the completion of a map of that colour.

Does not work.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Wait, I just re-read the experience changes. This new penalty is *in addition to* the changes implemented in 2.3? For god's sake....

That. In every patch I am checking if they made levelling past 85 any less grindy to return. Seems it's not going to happen.
Last edited by nske on Sep 4, 2016, 4:58:22 PM
GG, You've killed my character, again... every bigger patch destroys my "old" characers. Long time ago, it was incinerate, now it's the juggernaut. I think I just won't come back. :(

P.S.:
Btw, have you seen any incinerate character since that patch? It seems GGG wanted to remove that skill from the game. :)
you can s.ck my COC GGG
Ladies and Gentlemen, GGG presents: The content no HC char will ever see.

I just put it here:
https://youtu.be/AJTKheYcT3c

Short description:
One of the most powerful current META build char (15k ES, chaos immune, 70k DPS BV, Pathfinder with flasks) face tanking shaper in Atlas.

And after this, you continue to state that builds that were nerfed in 2.4 were OP?

We all know you'll never even be able to down 10% of the shaper's life with your builds)

Peace to all
Have fun with Shaper
Last edited by Helmsman527 on Sep 6, 2016, 12:28:16 PM
Never played BV. That 70k dps is for single stack (so 70k x 20 at 20 stacks)? Because 70k dps looks like nothing ^ ^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info