Path of Exile 2.4.0: Atlas of Worlds Patch Notes

Mjolnir JUggernaut - he literally could afk in Malaki Core (seen videos of it)
CoC - it couldnt afk, but it could destroy every boss in seconds, before boss could even do anything.

I wonder why they nerfed it...
Re-balancing ( or nerfing ) game is a great opportunity for more squad runs . I want to see bigger nerfs so all will need a squad for do end-game bosses . Game will bring us close ....
"
Aynix wrote:
CoC - it couldnt afk, but it could destroy every boss in seconds, before boss could even do anything.

I couldn't go afk. I DIDN'T copy any build. But I know where is the problem. I can do end game content and you not. So my build is of course OP in your eyes. That's your stupid logic.
OP build considered a build that face an end-game boss like a mob with bigger life .These should be re-balanced asap .
"
SirZeriath wrote:
OP build considered a build that face an end-game boss like a mob with bigger life .These should be re-balanced asap .
that's beutiful stupid definition.
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
SirZeriath wrote:
that's beutiful stupid definition.

Ok lets not nerf builds again but start upgrade mobs/bosses hp,dmg,defs,crits etc etc .
We all will be happy because will be no nerf at all to our builds ....
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

I couldn't go afk. I DIDN'T copy any build. But I know where is the problem. I can do end game content and you not. So my build is of course OP in your eyes. That's your stupid logic.

You and your pathetic logic. I cleared red maps w/o any problems with my 1 exa Deadeye build.
But och well, some people just need OP shit to be able to do anything in this game, poor you.
Played for a few minutes, just to see how badly they ruined CoC

My level 80 Shadow with (now legacy) Reach of the Council slooooooooooooooowly slogs through Merciless Dried lake and can't even kill Voll.

Nerfing is one thing. But they absolutely ruined this game mechanics. Triggers were the coolest skill mechanic and I always wanted them to do more with it.

They didn't even nerf it because of the damage out put, but for performance reasons. Stupid.

I think I might have to take a break from PoE...
Last edited by PassivePicasso on Sep 2, 2016, 6:13:42 PM
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

You and your pathetic logic. I cleared red maps w/o any problems with my 1 exa Deadeye build.
But och well, some people just need OP shit to be able to do anything in this game, poor you.
only problem is I don't believe you. Sir.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Not being op is fine. But I have a character who pre-patch could charge throught T-10 maps, hes a level 80 CoC Phys dam focused Reach of the Council character casting Blade fall.

He can't even clear dried like now.
This isn't a nerf, they might as well have removed CoC from the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info