[Tool] Atlas of Build v1.9 - save all build info to a single image

BUG
Character profile link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zizaran/characters
Character name: ZizaranWarchief
Running chrome on a 1366x768 laptop.
I believe my resolution is too small for the script, as it seems to not be able to find the skill tree and only identifies half of the equipment at 100% zoom. (because the other half is off screen)
Is there any fix for smaller resolutions like myself?
"
broarmy2345 wrote:
BUG
Character profile link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zizaran/characters
Character name: ZizaranWarchief
Running chrome on a 1366x768 laptop.
I believe my resolution is too small for the script, as it seems to not be able to find the skill tree and only identifies half of the equipment at 100% zoom. (because the other half is off screen)
Is there any fix for smaller resolutions like myself?


I'm afraid no, there is no fix for small resolutions. I generated image for you - link.
"
MisaMisa wrote:
"
broarmy2345 wrote:
BUG
Character profile link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zizaran/characters
Character name: ZizaranWarchief
Running chrome on a 1366x768 laptop.
I believe my resolution is too small for the script, as it seems to not be able to find the skill tree and only identifies half of the equipment at 100% zoom. (because the other half is off screen)
Is there any fix for smaller resolutions like myself?


I'm afraid no, there is no fix for small resolutions. I generated image for you - link.

Damn, thank you though.
"
broarmy2345 wrote:
"
MisaMisa wrote:
"
broarmy2345 wrote:
BUG
Character profile link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zizaran/characters
Character name: ZizaranWarchief
Running chrome on a 1366x768 laptop.
I believe my resolution is too small for the script, as it seems to not be able to find the skill tree and only identifies half of the equipment at 100% zoom. (because the other half is off screen)
Is there any fix for smaller resolutions like myself?


I'm afraid no, there is no fix for small resolutions. I generated image for you - link.

Damn, thank you though.


Have you tried running browser in fullscreen mode btw?

v1.3

- Added support for swap slot weapon
- Added warning message about browser page scale
- Fixed incorrect mouse behaviour on systems with non default DPI settings
- Fixed issue with white items
BUG: Skill Tree not generated.

I made a video:

https://youtu.be/senPvldbRos

Character profile link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Swryu/characters/
Character name: Necro_RS
Running chrome on a 1920x1080.

"
fabriciomind wrote:
BUG: Skill Tree not generated.

I made a video:

https://youtu.be/senPvldbRos

Character profile link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Swryu/characters/
Character name: Necro_RS
Running chrome on a 1920x1080.



Oh, forgot to fix this one since GGG fixed their site. Hotfix coming soon, thanks for reminding
"
MisaMisa wrote:
"
fabriciomind wrote:
BUG: Skill Tree not generated.

I made a video:

https://youtu.be/senPvldbRos

Character profile link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Swryu/characters/
Character name: Necro_RS
Running chrome on a 1920x1080.



Oh, forgot to fix this one since GGG fixed their site. Hotfix coming soon, thanks for reminding


Thanks!
Character:

Issue:
Spoiler


Browser: Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87

Resolution: 1920x1080 dual monitor

First off, I edit the capture command in the .au3 file and the program refuses to accept the new key input. I changed it from F2 to F9 and it still only triggers when I press F2.

I tried only having the only tab open as the character page listed above, still red text, opening the program before and after i opened the character page, reloading the character page while the program was running, changing the zoom up and down manually and with ctrl -/+, and all of the above while chrome was F11'd. No dice. Same issues for any character page I go to.

Just tried it with IE version 11.576.14393.0. Same thing, inventory items flicker twice and a bar flashes at the bottom of the browser before a popup notifies me that there is an Error.

Spoiler
Last edited by WhiteSammy on Feb 21, 2017, 11:12:14 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Etup/characters

Character: SauceMyBalls

Issue: Passive tree not capturing correctly. It doesn't scroll to the bottom of the page to look at the skill tree and will not correctly drag the tree around. Resulting image seen here http://puu.sh/uebEf/8e4fceab54.jpg

Windows 10, Edge, 1920x1080

I tried with chrome and it would not find the inventory.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info