[Tool] Atlas of Build v1.9 - save all build info to a single image

"
velozyraton wrote:
"
MisaMisa wrote:
"
Paion wrote:
Keeping this going in 3.0?


Yes, sure.


When will it be ready? Tried the v1.6 and is not working :(

Thanks for the effort!


GGG changed a few things on their website, will try to fix it asap but there may be a few busy days on my work, so it can take some time.
v1.7
- Updated for the Fall of Oriath 3.0
Hey, thanks for the tool !

I just have a problem at the moment, AoB don't capture passive skilltree. It gets all the inventory (like this, so it does work), but when it comes to passive tree, it seem to clic outside of the inventory window instead of the passive tree tab, and it stops.
- Super Saltyajin God -
"
Hell_Noki wrote:
Hey, thanks for the tool !

I just have a problem at the moment, AoB don't capture passive skilltree. It gets all the inventory (like this, so it does work), but when it comes to passive tree, it seem to clic outside of the inventory window instead of the passive tree tab, and it stops.


Try another browser? Also, do you have maybe home/end, scroll up and scroll down buttons remapped?

If this doesn't help - I captured build for you with tree: link, hovever there is another problem, because jewels text is too wide, they not fit in screen and program doesn't see it. There is nothing I can do about it, sorry about that.
Last edited by MisaMisa on Aug 29, 2017, 12:14:33 PM
"
MisaMisa wrote:

Try another browser? Also, do you have maybe home/end, scroll up and scroll down buttons remapped?

If this doesn't help - I captured build for you with tree: link, hovever there is another problem, because jewels text is too wide, they not fit in screen and program doesn't see it. There is nothing I can do about it, sorry about that.


Thanks for the capture n_n

I've tried with Firefox, and I encounter the same issue that I have with Chrome : AoB capture the whole inventory, goes all the way down the page, scroll up, return at the bottom, scroll up, then stops. Under Firefox, cursor was like some pixels right to the Passive tree tab. Maybe that's the source of the problem ?
And my bindings are the default ones (except for caps lock, but I'm pretty sure it's not relevant).
- Super Saltyajin God -
Hello,

Thanks for OP app.
So, looks like 1.7 does not capture all the jewels.
Gear, gems etc works like a charm. But it captures only 1/7 jewels for me.
That's with firefox, will try using Chrome and reporting back.

Edit: works fine on Chrome...guess there is a problem with Firefox

Cheers
Last edited by SirAlfa on Sep 17, 2017, 4:34:03 PM
ver1.7 is sex on a stick, thanks!!
I'm having the same issue with the passive tree. Everything else captures fine, did you figure out a solution?
"
chadbishop wrote:
I'm having the same issue with the passive tree. Everything else captures fine, did you figure out a solution?


Can not reproduce it
Hi MisaMisa!

I have problem with your tool.
The tool just saved this from build: https://imgpile.com/i/nYKRUN

Win7 64bit
Firefox: 57.0.2 (64 bites)
Chrome: 63.0.3239.84 (64 bites)
Opera: 49.0.2725.47 Windows 7 64-bit

The all results are same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info