[Tool] Atlas of Build v1.9 - save all build info to a single image

"
crushinton wrote:
I'm having two issues:

1. It doesn't seem to detect builds on Chrome, but it works for Firefox. This is on Windows 8.1.

2. When I do run it on Firefox, it doesn't seem to save the build anymore. It was working for me first few times, but now I've tried it a few times and nothing happens at the end. It basically does the whole mouse movements for a few minutes, stops, and then I let it sit there for a minute or two and nothing happens. I move my mouse to see what is going on and the icon in the system tray disappears.

Would really like to get these issues resolved because this tool is really helpful.

Edit: I turned on debug mode and it seemed to work (although I don't see a log file anywhere - where is it supposed to go?). Or maybe it was because I deleted the "latest_QR_code.bmp" file - which would point to a permission issue?

Hi, you sure you using latest 1.2 version?
"
MisaMisa wrote:
"
crushinton wrote:
I'm having two issues:

1. It doesn't seem to detect builds on Chrome, but it works for Firefox. This is on Windows 8.1.

2. When I do run it on Firefox, it doesn't seem to save the build anymore. It was working for me first few times, but now I've tried it a few times and nothing happens at the end. It basically does the whole mouse movements for a few minutes, stops, and then I let it sit there for a minute or two and nothing happens. I move my mouse to see what is going on and the icon in the system tray disappears.

Would really like to get these issues resolved because this tool is really helpful.

Edit: I turned on debug mode and it seemed to work (although I don't see a log file anywhere - where is it supposed to go?). Or maybe it was because I deleted the "latest_QR_code.bmp" file - which would point to a permission issue?

Yes, that's what it says in the script file.
"
crushinton wrote:
"
MisaMisa wrote:
"
crushinton wrote:
I'm having two issues:

Yes, that's what it says in the script file.

Thats really strange... if you run it from sources can you please run it in IDE named SciTE.exe that comes with AutoIt? If there is any errors occurs it will be printed in "Output" field (you can toggle it by pressing F8).

"
MisaMisa wrote:

Thats really strange... if you run it from sources can you please run it in IDE named SciTE.exe that comes with AutoIt? If there is any errors occurs it will be printed in "Output" field (you can toggle it by pressing F8).

It seems like the last few times I ran it, it works again. Not sure what happened.

Any idea why it won't work with Chrome (only working on Firefox for me right now)?
"
crushinton wrote:
"
MisaMisa wrote:

It seems like the last few times I ran it, it works again. Not sure what happened.

Any idea why it won't work with Chrome (only working on Firefox for me right now)?

Script searching for this fragment of inventory to start:

is it visible in chrome? Can you provide screenshot?
"
MisaMisa wrote:
"
crushinton wrote:
"
MisaMisa wrote:

Script searching for this fragment of inventory to start:

is it visible in chrome? Can you provide screenshot?

It is visible in Chrome. It wasn't detecting it though. I tried zooming in and out...it somehow picked up the icon (it says it detected the inventory), but then it doesn't start when I hit F2. I think it's still having issues recognizing the inventory.

Might be that I'm on two monitors or that I'm using 1440p resolution?
"
crushinton wrote:
It is visible in Chrome. It wasn't detecting it though. I tried zooming in and out...it somehow picked up the icon (it says it detected the inventory), but then it doesn't start when I hit F2. I think it's still having issues recognizing the inventory.

Try to reset zoom completly and after pressing F2 click somewhere on page. Two monitors shouldn't be a problem, I'm using two, too.
"
MisaMisa wrote:
"
crushinton wrote:

Try to reset zoom completly and after pressing F2 click somewhere on page. Two monitors shouldn't be a problem, I'm using two, too.

It detects an inventory screen, but still doesn't start on F2.
"
crushinton wrote:
"
MisaMisa wrote:
"
crushinton wrote:

It detects an inventory screen, but still doesn't start on F2.

I don't know what may cause it. Try to remap hotkey to any other button?
HotKeySet("{F2}", "StartGrabbing")
"
MisaMisa wrote:

I don't know what may cause it. Try to remap hotkey to any other button?
HotKeySet("{F2}", "StartGrabbing")

I just retried it with the old F2 setup and it started working. Seems like the issue is intermittent. Not sure what is going on with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info