[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

I bought a Gifts From Above ring and tried it out, and I have to say I'm slightly underwhelmed. For map-clearing, the consecrated ground isn't very important, since I always have a sulphur flask up. But, for long bossfights (like Colosseum boss-fight) it's good. It's also good for freeing up a flask slot, which I replaced with an Aquamarine flask and have been pretty happy with.
Side note: It is hilariously satisfying to be able to freeze T15 Kaom. I've completed my Atlas through T15, and the only bosses I haven't been able to freeze so far are T15 Rigwald (T13 was tricky too, for some reason, but I did get it), T15 Malachai, and T14 Plaza boss who is freeze-immune. I can't remember if I froze Daresso or not, I think I did but that fight's still difficult because of the sword clouds. Every other boss is just a walk in the park now.

"
gazdi wrote:
I found iron will contribute a lot to damage output while levelling. Using a 4-link now with spell echo, improved crits and iron will. Lack of multiple projectiles doesn't seem to slow me down at this point. I'm nowhere near endgame yet (lvl53) and I wonder what you guys think about this.
Iron Will sounds alright for levelling, especially because it doesn't have a mana multiplier. That said, I think you should try out Cold Penetration or Controlled Destruction over Iron Will, since I think those will give more damage than IW does. Good luck in A4 Cruel, that was a tricky spot when I was levelling :)

"
What is your Vaal Lightning Trap setup?
I have all my vaal skills in my gloves, so Vaal Haste - Vaal Disc - Vaal LT - Inc Duration. If you have an extra link, GMP would be good for VLT as well.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Hey guys ...
this is my gear so far ..maybe somebody can gimme a little gearcheck !?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Cajun82/characters
and maybe give me some suggestions!

i am still playing with the Divinarius i found quite early is dat ok or do i need more cold dmg or something? i am a little overwhelmed at the moment !!

What would you suggest me to buy a beats fur shawl ?? or what do you guys think ???

i am a little confused now what to updgrade ... help me please :) :)

edit : ok what a shit ... i spent all i had ~1000fuse .... 6 x 5-Links .... no 6Link :(

Last edited by Cajun82 on Sep 24, 2016, 5:08:03 AM
reserved cause youre awesome <3.
"
Cajun82 wrote:
Hey guys ...
this is my gear so far ..maybe somebody can gimme a little gearcheck !?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Cajun82/characters
and maybe give me some suggestions!

i am still playing with the Divinarius i found quite early is dat ok or do i need more cold dmg or something? i am a little overwhelmed at the moment !!

What would you suggest me to buy a beats fur shawl ?? or what do you guys think ???

i am a little confused now what to updgrade ... help me please :) :)

edit : ok what a shit ... i spent all i had ~1000fuse .... 6 x 5-Links .... no 6Link :(
I think your gear's good, I really like your shield and your ammy is pretty top-notch as well. Is there something specific you're trying to fix? Divinarius isn't ideal, but it's a pretty decent dagger. You could probably sell it and buy an upgrade with the funds though, since Divi is so good for BV which is meta at the moment. Something with some +cold for spells, and crit multi or attack speed (for WB) on it would be better, but Divi isn't the worst.

I don't think Beast Fur Shawl is good for you, since you're not CI. It gives spell damage but you look like you have enough damage, I think. How much ES do you have, out of curiosity?

If you want upgrades, I'd try to get more life and mana on gear, and get those Uber lab points! You could upgrade your belt to one with more life and a flask suffix (duration or -charges used). You could also replace 2 of your jewels, if you can get life/mana + 2 damage mods OR 1 dmg mod and freeze duration, that's GG.

Just a side suggestion, personally I would cut Arctic Armour. Since you're MoM, arctic armour is reducing your eHP by taking up mana, and I don't think it provides enough benefits to compensate for that.
@ThatsSoGoodman: thx for you thoughts!!

First of all .. i bought Doryianis Belt yesterday just for testing ..i like the cold dmg leech:)

But i got some belts in stash with more life ....!

With the Divinarius ... i am not really sure which dagger to buy or take ... i think im gonna clean up my stash and show you guys some daggers ...!

Yeah my dmg is already really nice but I spent all i had in linking beast of fur shawl :( (sold my 7 ex for fusings and no 6er) never six linked anything yet ^^

But you are right i need more life on chest and ring and jewels !!
I got around 2k ES and 4,5k Life at the moment !!

Im gonna try to deactivate Arctic Armour THX!!

Thx for you suggestions helped me already !

edit: what would be better Armour Helmet or Es Helmet ???
Last edited by Cajun82 on Sep 25, 2016, 3:59:14 AM
"
- HERALD OF ICE + Curse on Hit + Assassin's Mark: curse spread setup for getting our 4 Power Charges.

Is it right that you'll only get the charges, but don't curse the enemies ? Because in your video I didn't see a sinlge curse on the enemy (even not on the boss).

"
Cajun82 wrote:
@ThatsSoGoodman: thx for you thoughts!!

First of all .. i bought Doryianis Belt yesterday just for testing ..i like the cold dmg leech:)

But i got some belts in stash with more life ....!

With the Divinarius ... i am not really sure which dagger to buy or take ... i think im gonna clean up my stash and show you guys some daggers ...!

Yeah my dmg is already really nice but I spent all i had in linking beast of fur shawl :( (sold my 7 ex for fusings and no 6er) never six linked anything yet ^^

But you are right i need more life on chest and ring and jewels !!
I got around 2k ES and 4,5k Life at the moment !!

Im gonna try to deactivate Arctic Armour THX!!

Thx for you suggestions helped me already !

edit: what would be better Armour Helmet or Es Helmet ???
How about mana, how much do you have total and how much is unreserved? Doryani belt is an interesting choice, it might actually be worth it if you've got enough life/mana/ES and can afford not to have life on belt, although that is a large sacrifice.

That 7ex no 6link is just brutal... ow. But who knows, maybe the 6link is just around the corner now, it has to be with that much spent on it :)

To your question about helmets, I guess an ES one would be better but it shouldn't make too much of a difference. Hm... Maybe the best helmet would be on an ES base, but wouldn't necessarily have any ES mods on it, instead having high +life and +mana and maybe room to craft on %ES with Haku. Or, as another option, you could prioritize a helmet with a good lab enchant on it. You have a few options for a helm upgrade and none of them look like the standout best choice to me, so go with your own preference on that I think.

"
coryu wrote:
Is it right that you'll only get the charges, but don't curse the enemies ? Because in your video I didn't see a sinlge curse on the enemy (even not on the boss).
The enemies are cursed when they get hit by other enemies that explode with Herald of Ice. The boss must not have gotten hit by any HoI explosions, which is why it didn't get cursed. The rest of the enemies surely got cursed, but they probably died too quickly for the curse to show up.
If a mob gets hit by a HoI explosion but doesn't die, then you'll be able to see that it's cursed with Assassin's Mark.
I have a question man, i love the build so far, but do you think the build works well with a Glacial Cascade instead of FP, without changing around too much in the build? :)

Thanks for a great build!

Tajken
edit2: @mas_mariano you wrote this is a level 90 skilltree but you have allocated 113 points isnt that a Level 92 Tree??? im searching for 20 minutes now :)
i am really confused now .. my skilltree says 12 points left and mas_mariano´s tree says 10 points left ! So what am i doing wrong ..i dont get it !??? my tree

Ok guys please help me ...i dont know what to do ..his tree says 10 points left and my tree says 12 points left and i am also Level 90 ..so what am i doing wrong ..where are the 2 missing Skillpoints any Idea??

i want to activate 2 more jewels so i know i must respec the point above righteous decree and coordination ..then i can activate 1 more jewel ..but where are the last 2 points dat i need ???

http://imgur.com/a/VzAaz

@ThatsSoGoodman :
again thank you very much for you words!

I just bought the Doryianis Belt ..for testing ..and i like it at the moment because of the cold dmg leech ... !
But i got ES and Life belts in stash to switch it !!
I mean at the moment im playing t10 -t12 maps kind of easy ...so its not big deal to play with the Doryani!
I mean i sacrifice about 300 life and something like 100 ES ..but i have a little bit of life leech and i like that !!

Now i am playing with 2120 Mana and 1300 unreserved because i followed your advise and switched off Arctic Armour / my life is at 4400 with the Doryani and ES is 2000!!

Until now i did not find a dagger that is better than my Divinarius.. i go these items

these daggers make almost the same or a little more dmg as my Divinarius so my question is ...does the cold dmg help me to freeze them monsters ?
So when i take one of these rare daggers butmy dmg is the same ... my opinion is there is not more freezing instead of using divinarius right?

i think more important is to upgrade my rings and chest to more life!!

ok my head is full now ... if i forgot something i will let you guys know!!

ahh something offtopic i spent another 200 fuses yesterday still no 6 link :( 1200 fuses gone :)

sry for my english!!

@Tajken : I really dont know anything about Glacial Cascade ..so sry ..dont have an answer for you !!
Last edited by Cajun82 on Sep 27, 2016, 10:46:52 AM
ok sry for doublepost but we have figured it out!!

mas_marianos tree is NOT level 90 it is actually level 92 !!! :)

now my brain is fu**ed THX :)

cu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info