[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

"
CrunCherTime wrote:
Is the unique jewel 'First Snow' have any place in this build, maybe opening a gem slot? Didn't see it mentioned in the main post

There is indeed a place for this gem in the build, and the original guide seems to not have been updated for 2.6.

I recommend you to look at the last 7-8 thread pages (starting at 44 or 45) where the major discussions about this build in the current patch took place. The core idea remains the same, but you will find a lot of different suggestions for adjustments of the gem setup and the skill tree to play around with.
what should I prioritize upgrading?

I am thinking trying to find a 6L with 700ES is highest priority?
Followed by some 20% gems.

But I am extremely tempted to spend all my currency on a 40% freezing pulse helmet and some extremely good dagger. Mine lacks crit multi.
"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:

But I am extremely tempted to spend all my currency on a 40% freezing pulse helmet and some extremely good dagger. Mine lacks crit multi.

I think survivability > damage, so i think the main priority is to get a 700ES 6L and a 350+ES helm and shield

but daggers are pretty cheap, i have some very good ones that i can sell u for 10-15c, just whisper me ingame. Also, a 15c dagger and a 1 ex dagger won't change your dps that much, trust me.

the 40%FP dmg was the last thing I bought. this is my gear at lvl 88:

Edit: I crafted myself the helm, chest and belt. proud, hahaha
Last edited by Scarfa33 on Mar 31, 2017, 4:56:25 PM
missclick
Last edited by Scarfa33 on Mar 31, 2017, 4:55:48 PM
"
Scarfa33 wrote:
"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:

I think survivability > damage, so i think the main priority is to get a 700ES 6L and a 350+ES helm and shield

but daggers are pretty cheap, i have some very good ones that i can sell u for 10-15c, just whisper me ingame. Also, a 15c dagger and a 1 ex dagger won't change your dps that much, trust me.

the 40%FP dmg was the last thing I bought. this is my gear at lvl 88:

Edit: I crafted myself the helm, chest and belt. proud, hahaha

what tier map are you running now?
How about (First Snow Cobalt Jewel) x2?

Would you update, to this or just stick to your build?
Hi, just want to know how this build deals with STUN? now in the 2.6 version.. thanks!
"
EngrDayo wrote:
Hi, just want to know how this build deals with STUN? now in the 2.6 version.. thanks!

It's still the same way:

"
kescho wrote:
How about (First Snow Cobalt Jewel) x2?

Would you update, to this or just stick to your build?

You're going to lose some freeze duration which is going to make bosses more difficult, but it might be a good idea for farming. The freeze duration from jewels is one of the most important stats if you want to perma-freeze bosses.
Got a bunch of questions, this is my second build in this game after a TS ranger, so I'm new to CI/ES builds:
1) The gear shown in the original post has a bunch of "+ maximum life". Why do we need it if we're using Chaos Innoculation anyway?
2) The First Snow jewel description says "40 intelligence in radius". Does that mean 40 allocated intelligence in radius, or just a total of 40 int nodes, regardless of whether they are allocated or not?
3) If I want to abandon the HoI + CoH setup and just run Warlord's Mark + Assassin's Mark with Blasphemy for better reliability, can I link both of them to a single Blasphemy support, or do I need two separate setups for Warlord's Mark and Assassin's Mark?
4) Is there anything wrong with running CWDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Enfeeble/Temporal Chains? The original post suggests CWDT + Frost Wall + Enfeeble + Warlord's Mark, but I'm used to using IC on my ranger, and it works quite well. Also, if I already have Warlord's Mark and Assassin's Mark running, doesn't it mean that I've reached the limit on my curses, even with the appropriate curse node? So Enfeeble or Temporal Chains will have no effect?
5) How critical is the Valyrium ring for this build? I really dislike the penalty to cold resistance. I haven't used any special means of mitigating stun on my ranger, and I didn't seem to have any problems with stuns. Why do we need it with this build?
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info