[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

"
Crysar wrote:
I thought so and I think I can also live without Enfeeble.
But I actually wanted to know how your CWDT setup looks like now? Did you fill the free slot, where Enfeeble was taken out of, with something else? Or are you just running CWDT + Warlords + Increased Duration.

My setup is CWDT + Immortal call + increased duration + frost wall (you can use warlords mark here coz frost wall is annoying in party)
And in 3L - CWDT + warlords mark (and vaal discipline)
"

And then I also wanted to ask you, how much of an effect you noticed after taking the 'Ash, Frost and Storm' skill node? As I'm not sure how it affects the calculation of reflected damage.
Is its reduction so much, that you are able to run maps with an ele reflect mod, or does it just help to make fights against single targets with reflect a little bit easier?

I cant do ele reflect maps tho I can survive first cast and back off (happens in corupted areas) and mostly I can do minus resists maps and not insta kill myself on offscreen rare mobs with reflect before I pop my flasks.
"
_Aldheart_ wrote:
"
Harest wrote:
"Creates a Smoke Cloud on Use".
"Smoke clouds is a detrimental ground effect that inflicts blind."
"Blind is a debuff that lessens the chance to hit of the affected target by 50% and lowers the light radius to the minimum value."
You're welcome.

Evading an attack prevents all damage and other harmful effects including status ailments and stun. Only melee and ranged attacks can be evaded; spells will automatically hit. The chance to evade an attack is based on the defenders evasion rating verses the attacker's accuracy (aka, chance to hit). Chance to evade can never be lower than 5%, nor higher than 95%.

Chance to Evade = 1 - [ Att Acc / (Att Acc + (Def Eva x1/4)^0.8)) ]

Chance to evade VS blinded attacker = 1 - 0.5 * [chance to hit] = 1 - 0.5 *[ Att Acc / (Att Acc + (Def Eva x1/4)^0.8)) ]

Blind decrease attacker's chance to hit (accuracy) by 50%, so, if you got min-base =5% (CI build, you're welcome) chance to evade, its roughly up to ~7.5%.
I would be pleased, if Blind could be separate roll like dodge, for example 50% to miss an attack =(

I would recommend use Basalt flask in place of Stibnite. Thant's all.

Are you sure about this? because "Blind is a debuff that lessens the chance to hit of the affected target by 50%" ---- So, if you have 5% chance to evade, the attacker chance to hit you is 95% chance. If he is affected by the blind debuff, his chance to hit is lessens by 50%, which would turn the 95% chance to hit, on 47,5% chance to hit, isn't that right? (making us having a 52,5% chance to evade)

Edit: this math also works with the poe wiki one. On the example of the poe wiki, the hero has 35% chance to evade, that makes the attacker having 65% chance to hit. If blinded, that 65% is lessens by 50%, going to 32,5% chance to hit, making us having 67,5% chance to evade (35% + 32,5%), which is the exactly result poe wiki shows.
Last edited by Scarfa33 on Mar 25, 2017, 1:08:23 AM
"
Raych wrote:
"
Crysar wrote:
I thought so and I think I can also live without Enfeeble.
But I actually wanted to know how your CWDT setup looks like now? Did you fill the free slot, where Enfeeble was taken out of, with something else? Or are you just running CWDT + Warlords + Increased Duration.

My setup is CWDT + Immortal call + increased duration + frost wall (you can use warlords mark here coz frost wall is annoying in party)
And in 3L - CWDT + warlords mark (and vaal discipline)
"

And then I also wanted to ask you, how much of an effect you noticed after taking the 'Ash, Frost and Storm' skill node? As I'm not sure how it affects the calculation of reflected damage.
Is its reduction so much, that you are able to run maps with an ele reflect mod, or does it just help to make fights against single targets with reflect a little bit easier?

I cant do ele reflect maps tho I can survive first cast and back off (happens in corupted areas) and mostly I can do minus resists maps and not insta kill myself on offscreen rare mobs with reflect before I pop my flasks.

this is great! Did you dropped the diamond flask?
"
Scarfa33 wrote:

Did you dropped the diamond flask?

Diamond flask is useless if you can maintain power charges all the time, I have 85% crit chance with 5x power charges and another one is incoming in next lvl.
Anyone able to make good use of Ice Bite in this build? Maybe it's just because of how much of the screen Freezing Pulse hits, but Herald of Ice + Ice Bite rarely seems to give any charges for me.
"
waved4sh wrote:
Anyone able to make good use of Ice Bite in this build? Maybe it's just because of how much of the screen Freezing Pulse hits, but Herald of Ice + Ice Bite rarely seems to give any charges for me.

It works only on good density maps, you cant rely on it like on curse on hit.
Good build.
For shit and giggles I switched to a 6L sire of shards and clear speed for me is faster and easier (no targetting required). DPS is still good with sire of shards as long you get a high roll on proj damage.
"
Y_A_K_U_Z_A wrote:
Good build.
For shit and giggles I switched to a 6L sire of shards and clear speed for me is faster and easier (no targetting required). DPS is still good with sire of shards as long you get a high roll on proj damage.

I think i'd prefer taryn's shiver + ice nova over FP + sire of shards, since we don't have many projectile dmg nodes. and u can grab AOE nodes from templar and witch passives.
Also, if u're casting as a nova, and using the spell setup on ur 2H staff, u can use the chest to 5L Lightning warp + CoH + Warlord + Assassin's mark + Less duration. and faster casting if 6L
But that would be a totally different build.
Is the unique jewel 'First Snow' have any place in this build, maybe opening a gem slot? Didn't see it mentioned in the main post
"
Scarfa33 wrote:
"
Y_A_K_U_Z_A wrote:
Good build.

I think i'd prefer taryn's shiver + ice nova over FP + sire of shards, since we don't have many projectile dmg nodes. and u can grab AOE nodes from templar and witch passives.
Also, if u're casting as a nova, and using the spell setup on ur 2H staff, u can use the chest to 5L Lightning warp + CoH + Warlord + Assassin's mark + Less duration. and faster casting if 6L
But that would be a totally different build.

similar
still doing hoi + coh + curses.
doing leap slam + fortify though and then attack with nova.

I'll try your suggestion with lightning warp since leap slam is kinda slow for my liking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info