[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

"
Might be a stupid question, but I really would like to know why my CoH setup is not working... I don't curse enemies and can't get power and end charges... I got CoH setup at around 35-40lvl, currently 60lvl and there was only few times where i got end or power charges.

I cant see your character in your profile, but did you link your CoH Setup with herald of ice?
You need to do that, so if a mob explodes with herald of ice active, he will spread the curses on all mobs hit by the explosion.

Kind regards
Bernhart
"
Bernhart wrote:
"
Might be a stupid question, but I really would like to know why my CoH setup is not working... I don't curse enemies and can't get power and end charges... I got CoH setup at around 35-40lvl, currently 60lvl and there was only few times where i got end or power charges.

I cant see your character in your profile, but did you link your CoH Setup with herald of ice?
You need to do that, so if a mob explodes with herald of ice active, he will spread the curses on all mobs hit by the explosion.

Kind regards
Bernhart

Made public now and yes i have linked HoI with CoH setup

BTW I don't get any mob explosions...

EDIT: Had Ele Focus instead of Controlled Destruction, that was the problem, everything is working now fine. Thanks Bernhart
Last edited by BAKIS on Jan 7, 2017, 5:24:24 AM
How do you leech with this build? If you dont have anythong on the tree. Sorry if i'm missing something
"
McGoodness wrote:
How do you leech with this build? If you dont have anythong on the tree. Sorry if i'm missing something

Warlord's Mark + Ghost Reaver from tree
is this build viable in HC?
I've gone ahead and snagged your build guide for the new builds list. I hope that this is alright, but if you wish it to be removed, please contact me.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
try faster projectiles (FP)...with snakepit (2 proj.) it has dps between LMP and SP but have ability to exterminate all beyond sight (total 129% faster proj.) and reasonable radius
area denial/beyond perimeter build :)
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
Hello people i enjoy this build and with 86 level - average gear and 5link FP 20q got above 7k ES/11k with vaal discipline got all maps to t10, i tried twice T10+ and died, maybe bad map atributes or something else, but now i'll lvl to 90-91 and gear up with some head enchant and 6 link FP 20q all then i think it'll be better.

Link to char gear KOLGAN.
Good Luck Exiles ;)
where is the strength in this build??? im starving for str to level warlords mark past lvl2 LOL , i gone through all your gear and nodes and you have very minimal str , so how are you using a lvl16 inc duration ?? i need help here what am i missing?
"
where is the strength in this build??? im starving for str to level warlords mark past lvl2 LOL , i gone through all your gear and nodes and you have very minimal str , so how are you using a lvl16 inc duration ?? i need help here what am i missing?

Just spend a passiv point to get a +30 str note (upper right side of your pathing) and you should do fine.

Kind regards
Bernhart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info