[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

"
Deoxesgames wrote:
What better for this build The Halcyon Jade Amulet or The Pandemonius?

Definitely Halcyon. Halcyon pretty much gives a constant 60% increased damage, since we freeze things all the time, and the 20% cold penetration from Pandemonius is not worth much because we reduce enemies' cold resistance to 0% on crits (and the vast majority of our hits should crit).
Last edited by TheNukes on Jan 17, 2017, 10:03:31 PM
Double post.
Last edited by TheNukes on Jan 17, 2017, 3:46:00 PM
How would you start leveling?
Thinking this as a first step..

www.poeurl.com/0Ar

Decent damage, Mana, and starting ES.

Last edited by jhutto on Jan 17, 2017, 4:51:18 PM
Does anyone have an idea how I can take advantage of this:
"
Deoxesgames wrote:
Hi, im got 1 question/ From where you get mana reserv on Discipline (50%), Clarity 15lvl (around 50%) and HoI (25%+). Im dont see in skill tree nods to reduce mana used.
And whats about 2x Snakepit Sapphire Ring in this build?

clarity mana reservation increases with gem lvl, with 1,2k total mana pool disci (35%) and HiI (25%) takes 60% (about 700 mana points, 500 remains)
15 lvl clarity reserves 214 mana points
still You have good pool to spend

"
Poringhugger wrote:

there is no chance to embed 3rd curse to CoH+HoI+dual curse setup, there is no 5L slot in gear
two ways:
-spare 3 passive points toward Whispers of doom
-take advantage of 3rd curse in defensive CWDT+frost wall+enfeeble setup
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
Last edited by skrecu on Jan 18, 2017, 5:57:11 AM
"
skrecu wrote:

"
Poringhugger wrote:

there is no chance to embed 3rd curse to CoH+HoI+dual curse setup, there is no 5L slot in gear
two ways:
-spare 3 passive points toward Whispers of doom
-take advantage of 3rd curse in defensive CWDT+frost wall+enfeeble setup

Thanks! I hadn't considered the ammy made Whispers of Doom redundant. That would free up 4 to 9 points actually, which could get me a 9th jewel socket...

My initial idea was blasphemy + a curse, but the only thing I can see swapping out would be some of the Vaal gems (I currently run Vaal discipline/haste/clarity/duration and have Vaal lightning trap separate). But I'd have to contend with the 35% mana reservation too, which poses its own problems.
Last edited by Poringhugger on Jan 18, 2017, 10:20:26 AM
Anyone have a good idea for this? I pulled it off another character and forgot I had rolled the 40% FP damage. Trying to take advantage of it but running the implied blasphemy also means I have ALOT of mana reserved.

"
Poringhugger wrote:

You can use Orb of Storm + CoH + third curse, but that will take a 3L on your gear.
Last edited by Krazy_X on Jan 19, 2017, 12:18:43 PM
Has anyone done the Guardians and/or Shaper with this build? I'm wondering if you'd have to re-spec, or dramatically change gear, since they can't be frozen.
Is there anyway to run this build as a scion, thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info