The Essence League Challenges and Rewards

Is there a divination set that grants perandus manor? I cannot see any other way to obtain it, unless it's a zana's possible mission (probably rarer than a pink Gronchi, only italians will understand that I suppose lol)
Hate to be a nazi, but isn't "Fulfil a Prophecy Chain" misspelled - should be "Fulfill a Prophecy Chain"?
The back attachment is hideous and doesnt make much sense, but the other two are solid enough.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Cirem wrote:
Hate to be a nazi, but isn't "Fulfil a Prophecy Chain" misspelled - should be "Fulfill a Prophecy Chain"?

Nope. One "l".

Anyway, love that portal. So different to the usual over the top messy effects.
Footprints and back effects are meh, but I like the portal, so, 36 challenges this time, I guess.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Not really understanding all the hatred aimed at the back attachment-- I think the crystals look sorta like an improved release supporter pack back attachment, so I'm looking forward to them.

The portal is beautiful, but . . . isn't it a little, I dunno, small? It looks like the player could barely fit through there. Obviously the look is more ethereal and not opulent like the Perandus portal, but it just looks a little claustrophobic.

I'm glad we don't have twinned 15 as a predominately self-found character . . . I was resentful at having to trade for one last season simply because I was never able to find any tier 15's!
Thanks you, NO MORE MAP CLEAR till last tiny Mob!
Complete = Boss kill!

Nice Challenges, more than half if not more can be completed just playing casually!

No more Twinned possessed spirit? Maybe 4 (3+1 from corruption) essences in 1 mob have same rarity?

Can someone tell me does Core Malachai Twinned (magic map) hard?
Do you need take down 25% of health from both bosses to step next stage (kill heart)?!
Worst rewards from all leagues so far... Why not alternative art for some pieces or proper good looking back attachment, was so hyped when I saw on post wings... until I clicked the preview video :(
GOT HYPED
The portal effect is awesome.
And huge thanks for switching to boss kill for map clear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info