Dangerous Mobs - whats important to know - what killed u lately?

Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
I had one death this league so far... it was to a rogue exile ranger in a zone with "monsters poison on hit"

the only other thing that came close to killing me were labyrinth traps
Imo, any boss that does any kind of moderate to high dmg should be avoided at all costs should it contain one or more tormented spirit in itself.
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
Shore boss is scary as hell if are vulnerable to stuns. Terrace boss can get a million devourers to eat in its room rendering it invulnerable to slower builds. Race course has a boss with "vaal" version of reflect lol. (And the gladiator next to him sometimes crit bleed for crazy damage so dodge those cleavers.
Just ripped in Hardcore essence at level 70. 2.9k health and 2.1k energy shield. Dominating blow srs totems with zombies chaos golem and specter to taunt.

Hit a group of swarming carrion bugs. They all died in one hit with marohi erqi's increased area of effect support.

27 obelisks popped up at the same time and I died almost instantly.

Just makes me mad that there are so many insta rips for melee that ranged can almost completely avoid. My first essence guy died to the Tora mission apes with the molten shell because my minions attacked them indiscriminately before I even know they would explode. Insta rip.

The ball lightning heralds of the obelisk is what killed me. Scary for melee.

Made a new character Much better build path, kind of glad I RIPed too bad about the gear though
Last edited by Theblueknight93 on Sep 16, 2016, 7:30:13 AM
Shared Boon on a mob of dischargers in sewers.
"
Hit a group of swarming carrion bugs. They all died in one hit with marohi erqi's increased area of effect support.

27 obelisks popped up at the same time and I died almost instantly.

Just makes me mad that there are so many insta rips for melee that ranged can almost completely avoid. My first essence guy died to the Tora mission apes with the molten shell because my minions attacked them indiscriminately before I even know they would explode. Insta rip.

Hahahaha, oh that sucks! Yeah, agree, melee has a more challenging time, after having played both melee and ranged. Certain builds help, but as you just demonstrated, insta-rip still happens.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rampants boss destroyed my EV/Acrobatics character. Through Vaal Grace and Stibnite flask.
Racecourse Boss

Reflect + Earthquake Aftershock = bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izxgTEKOhqM&feature=youtu.be

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info