Dangerous Mobs - whats important to know - what killed u lately?

On a dual map boss with alera ( the DD chick )

If you kill one of her and stand on the corpse the other will DD it. This can kill any character who takes the damage . I belive it can be evaded but not worth the risk ever.

Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
For some reason, Torr Olgosso never failed to land a hit on my evasion character with 70% chance to evade and 56% dodge chance...
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
Unique boss + Detonate Dead totem just at the edge of the screen.
Bameth + Vaal Detonate Dead.
ID'd Box with delayed Detonate Dead you think activated but it hasn't.

I am sure you can see a trend here as to what kills me.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Aug 29, 2016, 9:09:02 AM
Guild "Metal" /// mostly EU /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
Guild "Metal" /// mostly EU /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
Detonate dead strongboxes have been the bane of my existence this league. I just can't be asked to id them.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"

ID'd Box with delayed Detonate Dead you think activated but it hasn't.

This is like 97% of my deaths. You open a box, run away far from corpses, nothing happens for like 4 seconds. You go 2 steps forward to kill a monster, BOOOOMMMMMMM the entire zone explodes.

As to the topic at hand, other than porcupines on a low armor character, I am never afraid of any mob type anymore. Which is too bad in a way. Nothing is scary, only having 2-3 mods on the same monster can make it scary. And it's usually the same ones that will turn anything scary *cough Volatile cough*
strongboxes: detonate dead

For some reson i expect that mod to be on bottom of the box so its easy to spot, idk whay but i die becouse of that asumtion to often.

You know when you geting tired, your eyes got blinded with all the graund mods, even when ther is no graund mods ther are monsters that spread graund mods.
So you spot the box and have no energy to pay attention and Boom, 2h of maping exp GO AWAY.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Aug 29, 2016, 5:15:42 PM
My deaths so far:
Bird in aqueduct. He has like 5% accuracy, so everyone assumes he does no damage. Oneshotted for 4k
Some bearers in party - don't party in hc unless its map with good, clear layout (like desert and other outdoors maps). Sewers and similar are no no.
One of 3 bosses in grand arena - he somehow poisoned (?) me and I was losing hp like mad. Didn't disconnect because 3 hours untill end of league
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Golem roll in me when my SRS kill it, But he was rare with volatile blood + extra dmg from map and affix himself. One shot 7k hp. GG. (ofc max resi overcap , T13...)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info