Cumulative Atlas Completion Bonus

"
silumit wrote:
Again - 2x ALL drop vs 2x TOP TIER ONLY drops. Note that "all" includes "top tier".
That's not how it works.

If the drops in a map before were
tier 10 - 1 drops
tier 9 - 5 drops
then the new drops would be
tier 11 - 1 drops
tier 10 - 5 drops

5 is more than 2x 1
1 is more than 2x 0 (a lot more)
ign: Quepha
"
Nykken wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
Again - 2x ALL drop vs 2x TOP TIER ONLY drops. Note that "all" includes "top tier".
That's not how it works.

If the drops in a map before were
tier 10 - 1 drops
tier 9 - 5 drops
then the new drops would be
tier 11 - 1 drops
tier 10 - 5 drops

5 is more than 2x 1
1 is more than 2x 0 (a lot more)
Nope. You are forgetting that monster tier limits still apply. It'll more likely be

tier 10 - 4 drops
tier 9 - 10 drops

to

tier 11 - 1 to 2 drops
tier 10 - 7 to 9 drops

Definitely not better than 8 t10 + 20 t9.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
tier 11 - 1 to 2 drops
tier 10 - 7 to 9 drops

1-2x t11 + 7-9x t10's is much, much better than 8x t10 and 20x t9. You're insane.
Last edited by Nykken on Sep 1, 2016, 12:49:02 PM
Overall map drops were decreased by 33%... when you were expecting them to be raised by the completion bonus. You changed the completion bonus to raising tier instead. Did we get the 33% back?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Overall map drops were decreased by 33%... when you were expecting them to be raised by the completion bonus. You changed the completion bonus to raising tier instead. Did we get the 33% back?

"
Chris wrote:

TL;DR:
Old Atlas Bonus: 1% cumulative bonus to map drop rate per map completed (up to 123~125%). Overall map drops reduced by 33% to compensate at lower levels.

New Atlas Bonus: 1% chance for a map drop to upgrade by a tier per map completed (up to 123~125%). Higher than 100% means it can go up a second tier. Capped at maximum level that could drop from that monster (same as before). There is no reduction to map drop rates.

Chris answered that in initial post.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
now that i am at about 85%/125% of atlas, i can say that it's much easier to sustain red maps, t8-t9 maps from t12-t13 maps now are very rare

good work
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
Nykken wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
tier 11 - 1 to 2 drops
tier 10 - 7 to 9 drops

1-2x t11 + 7-9x t10's is much, much better than 8x t10 and 20x t9. You're insane.

WTS my 1 T11 for your 20 T9.

lol... Can make 2 T11 from those 20 T9 with some spare maps. Will then sell you those 2 T11 and repeat. Can get rich, no effort.
Including your unid'd?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Sep 6, 2016, 4:12:51 PM
Yeah well - it isn't working. I am up to about a 18% bonus and I never get higher maps. All I get is tier 1 and 2 amps. would b e nice for the bonus to actually work. I never run out of tier 1 and 2 maps but i'm not where close to getting 18% tier 3 from playing tier 2s. More like 5%.
Tazilon
"
Tazilon wrote:
Yeah well - it isn't working. I am up to about a 18% bonus and I never get higher maps. All I get is tier 1 and 2 amps. would b e nice for the bonus to actually work. I never run out of tier 1 and 2 maps but i'm not where close to getting 18% tier 3 from playing tier 2s. More like 5%.

I recommend this video: https://youtu.be/rprZbeu0Uhg?t=397

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info