Two new uniques: The Brass Dome & Kitava's Thirst

Incinerate is going to be a channeling skill in 2.4. So, I don't think it will even work with this helmet, otherwise, Flameblast would also have to work with this helmet.
Man, I want to run that Kitava together with Mjölner. Is there any way to make those two work together, as it seems hard to get an attack to 100+ mana cost?
"
Man, I want to run that Kitava together with Mjölner. Is there any way to make those two work together, as it seems hard to get an attack to 100+ mana cost?

Not the kind of attack por mjolner, but if u want an attack skill for this kind of mana abuse, choose explosive arrow 26 mana base, and with quill rain. =P (with only support gems can go to 130 mana per use)
For mana sustain of that type i already did the maths: u can go Weave the arcane from trickster 20% chance of recoverying 10% maximum mana. Without any mana leech u need around 4000 / 5000 mana points, so u can be always full of mana with this skill. So grand spectrun build for that mana. No need for leech as i said.

just cant figure out elemental reflect problem.
Last edited by HoockBr on Aug 29, 2016, 8:03:53 PM
"
Starxsword wrote:
Incinerate is going to be a channeling skill in 2.4. So, I don't think it will even work with this helmet, otherwise, Flameblast would also have to work with this helmet.

How does channeling works on poe in terms of mana cost? like lightning tendrils? or will it be a fully new mechanic?
"
HoockBr wrote:
"

Not the kind of attack por mjolner, but if u want an attack skill for this kind of mana abuse, choose explosive arrow 26 mana base, and with quill rain. =P
For mana sustain of that type i already did the maths: u can go Weave the arcane from trickster 20% chance of recoverying 10% maximum mana. Without any mana leech u need around 4000 / 5000 mana points, so u can be always full of mana with this skill. So grand spectrun build for that mana. No need for leech as i said.

I looked around a bit, and there is one corrupted jewel that increases spell damage by 20-30%, but also the mana cost by 100%. One of two of these, Should definitely Get the mana cost to 100+. But the problem then is the sustain. The obvious choice, imo, would be an elementalist... but can they sustain the mana? Or is it perhaps possible to use vaal pact with blood magic (gem) to perhaps sustain through leeching?

Cmon guys, lets make this work! Somehow.
"
"
HoockBr wrote:
"

Not the kind of attack por mjolner, but if u want an attack skill for this kind of mana abuse, choose explosive arrow 26 mana base, and with quill rain. =P

I looked around a bit, and there is one corrupted jewel that increases spell damage by 20-30%, but also the mana cost by 100%. One of two of these, Should definitely Get the mana cost to 100+. But the problem then is the sustain. The obvious choice, imo, would be an elementalist... but can they sustain the mana? Or is it perhaps possible to use vaal pact with blood magic (gem) to perhaps sustain through leeching?

Cmon guys, lets make this work! Somehow.

Read the GGG comments in this thread.

The helm can't be used with bloodmagic since it requires you to "spend 100 mana".

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
HoockBr wrote:
"
Starxsword wrote:

How does channeling works on poe in terms of mana cost? like lightning tendrils? or will it be a fully new mechanic?

I don't know. But it is supposedly a new mechanic. So, the question would be, how would channeling work with mana spent? If it works with incinerate, it would be safe to say it would work with other channeling skills mentioned on that State of Exile video like Flame Blast.
Vortex with Frostbolt as a way to not have to manually cast it?
new chest mmmmm....

50k armor jugg comming up
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
i could see something for templar coming from aegis aurora and eldritch battery and zealots oath with the kitava helm--reserve all your mana, stack armor and cast from your supply of ES

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info