Two new uniques: The Brass Dome & Kitava's Thirst

"
AndIMustMask wrote:
i could see something for templar coming from aegis aurora and eldritch battery and zealots oath with the kitava helm--reserve all your mana, stack armor and cast from your supply of ES

Works only on spending mana, not ES.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
AndIMustMask wrote:
i could see something for templar coming from aegis aurora and eldritch battery and zealots oath with the kitava helm--reserve all your mana, stack armor and cast from your supply of ES

Works only on spending mana, not ES.

GGG gib old EB pls
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Will channelling skills (incinerate, flameblast and wither) trigger Kitava's now that there is this new channeling mechanic?
"
Will channelling skills (incinerate, flameblast and wither) trigger Kitava's now that there is this new channeling mechanic?

Shameless bump because I really want to know about the channelling skills triggering the helm so I can plan my builds :3
"
"

Shameless bump because I really want to know about the channelling skills triggering the helm so I can plan my builds :3

a channel will count as one cast no matter how long you cast it. so it would only trigger once.
but i think with enough castspeed/attackspeed you will have enough triggers.
still curious about the internal cooldown of the helmet but no matter what this helmet is great.
Last edited by Loki_Exile on Sep 1, 2016, 2:36:05 AM
I tested it out. Channel spells only trigger kitava's once.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info