Let's do a Über-Lab statistic - With which build (class) have you managed to do Über-Labs easily

ice traps with cold pen. ~25 kills 1 death (proph/non trader)
Last edited by Farfan on Aug 26, 2016, 8:13:37 PM
Melee (Juggernaut Poison EQ), although now with an SSD upgrade I'll probably go back to doing it with Ranged (Lightning Arrow).
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I finished Uber lab most easily on a curse effectiveness Flameblast Occultist. Quad-curse Izaro then facetank him. I voted 'melee' since I was tanking him and Flameblast has short range.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Lacerate/Dual Strike Gladiator with capped attack/spell block chance. After destroying or deactivating Izaro's power-ups, I can pretty much facetank him.
I did it on a tankish jug sunder build with a favour but it wasnt really easy

I think i did it last league with the same build almost but no favour and it was alot harder for some reason
EQ Juggernaut, FB Shield Charge slayer
BV assassin i put melee because BV is not ranged,it is a spell tho so you should have made some more options.
CI Occultist Explosive Arrow, easiest runs.
BM SRS
Facetanking with a vaal pact melee berserker and hiding behind decoy totem and whirling blades as EK deadeye. Both are quite easy.
Last edited by unTop on Aug 27, 2016, 3:28:10 PM
90% of those melee builds must be EQ
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info