Let's do a Über-Lab statistic - With which build (class) have you managed to do Über-Labs easily

Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:30:47 PM
"
OriathVigil wrote:
Why Über where Lab is Uber?

It's actually the other way around :D
- Best Signature Ever -
Ice crash / Static strike Kongor's Undying Rage raider.

Static Strike for single target, so for facetanking Izaro. Also facetanked Uber Argus without health ever dropping below 80%.
I used the good old Cyclone Juggernaut, fast and safe.
made it with a scion (raider/ assassin) 'iron commander' siege-ballista 7-totem build,

~4,8k life, good ev and acro, 2*seething flasks, 1*chemist flask, 1*basalt, ic and arctic breath on cwdt, enfeeble as curse on frenzy and a enduring cry for hardcast; for the final fight i also swaped in a cull-support on my frenzy to shorten the fight.

lab itself was pretty ez, for izaro it worked not so well, the first two fights where kinda okay, he got tons of dmg but you have enough room to move around and avoid being hit

for the last fight it was like 50/50 because of the area full of traps with him.

imo it is a bit to much in this area (depending on the trap layout per day), i think good gameplay, like avoiding the hits should be rewarded but it is more like: 'take the dmg from the traps or from him, you choose, good luck'.

...so i had to burn my flasks anyways after each of his attacks/ spells.

all in all i do not like how it is in its current state.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info