Let's do a Über-Lab statistic - With which build (class) have you managed to do Über-Labs easily

I´ve found it easiest to do on my Reach Nado Assasin Shadow , due to offscreening blink arrow and high dodge%.

I´ve tried it on melee EQ warchief zerker on standart with very expensive gear and it just blew cause i wasn´t a juggernaught.

queen of the forest rush to izaro 3 times , spam flasks spam dmg keep an eye on him and position accordingly.

done.

anything that animation locks you into one spot is bad for uberlab and uber atziri too.
Completed Uber Lab with Rusherboy's Dual Flame Totem Build.

Link to the build

My Profile is open (IGN Jigldir)

Video

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Aug 26, 2016, 4:03:01 PM
Why does the poll only have 1 voting option? This sort of defeats the purpose no? You're asking for builds that can do it easily, not only the best build. Didn't vote but here's my answer.

I've done it with 3 ranged and 2 melee builds.
Ranged: Tornado shot, Bladefall traps, Flameblast (+1 attempted with LA but it has horrible single target damage and I kept dying on the last fight since I hate frost wall)
Melee: EQ, Cyclone

Favorite time doing it: Bladefall traps, using a tabula rasa, with 2.4k hp and resists in the 30-50s. Level 70ish. It was fun because if anything farted in my direction I risked dying.
Easiest time facetanking everything is obviously EQ Jugg with like 11% hp regen per sec. Izaro fight was horribly slow and boring though.
Last edited by Namcap on Aug 26, 2016, 4:18:16 PM
I dunno if my dual totem marauder counts as melee or ranged. I can facetank Izaro but all of my damage comes from totems (two bladefall and one searing bond). It's the only build I've played since über lab was released.
No problems on:
ES RF, Reach boy, Guardian (co-op; buddy facetanked w/ Vortex, I afked).
Didn't try on:
Flicker Slayer, but should be np.

I can't vote "both" though.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
No problems on:
ES RF, Reach boy, Guardian (co-op; buddy facetanked w/ Vortex, I afked).
Didn't try on:
Flicker Slayer, but should be np.

I can't vote "both" though.

I know that feeling too as ES RF Guardian with Uber Izaro. Probably the only character I have that I can dare to AFK.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
databeaver wrote:
I dunno if my dual totem marauder counts as melee or ranged. I can facetank Izaro but all of my damage comes from totems (two bladefall and one searing bond). It's the only build I've played since über lab was released.

Close range attacks/spells = melee, distant range attacks/spells = ranged ;)
- Best Signature Ever -
"
Close range attacks/spells = melee, distant range attacks/spells = ranged ;)

Bladefall counts as ranged I guess, but I can facetank him like a melee character. Thus my uncertainty.
Lets see:

'Melee' builds I've done Uber Izaro with:
Savagenuke Mjolner (Juggernaut)
Voll-less Mjolner (Juggernaut)
Crit Poison Blade Vortex (Assassin, Standard)
Crit Poison Blade Vortex (Assassin, Prophecy)
RF Selfcast Discharge (Juggernaut)

Ranged builds I've doen Uber Izaro with:
Crit Tornado Shot (Champion)

You can see my character's trees and their gear with a short description here, or look on my profile; it's open.

I picked melee on the poll, as I've generally been more comfortable using the above builds than with the ranged one. The two Mjolner characters just facetank and move when the green circle is up; the other three just walk in circles around Izaro while casting to avoid his attacks.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Bringer of rain and cyclone cheese him pretty good as well. Especialy on sword days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info