Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Essence Metamod Crafting

Great post, goes to show that people who knew meta crafting really knew how silly this was. Really glad with this decision for them to ignore master mods.

Edit - Oh why am i not surprised that one person is complaining as per usual.

Also lol'd at all the "GGG y u no let us have fun" bullshit arguments going around. Goes to show the effects of Perandus.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Aug 22, 2016, 7:39:16 AM
"
Isn't this just one more situation where something doesn't apply 'just because' without any in-game explanation for those who don't check outside sources? I know that doesn't apply to most people but I am sure there are those who just play the game and would be in the dark regarding these sorts of situations since there is never anything in-game explaining that particular things don't work in certain situations even though they function normally in all others.
The resources are available, anyone who doesnt know how to master craft simply isnt using their resources.

All this would do would create multiple bad situations on top of the fact that you can now craft GG rares for relatively no cost.

You shit on the integrity of the game, you shit on the players who legitimately invested a good amount of their time to make these items. Then you have a subset of players who will blame GGG for making "the rich get richer" because theyre somehow unable to afford a measly few exalts to craft (same thing that happened when Hybird mods were removed). Then you also have the other subset of whiners who will blame GGG for not informing them as to how things work as well (players who never take the incentive themselves and expect to be told everything by GGG or other players).

Others and myself already predicted the outcome of meta mods when we saw Ziggys video. That was not "extreme luck" that was blatantly the power of meta mods and essences.

Edit - Oh, other factors as well i failed to mention.

"Wah masters too long to level pls nerf"

"fuck you GGG i got scammed out of my item when i payed for service".

Both those would also undoubtedly happen.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Aug 22, 2016, 7:47:51 AM
"
Isn't this just one more situation where something doesn't apply 'just because' without any in-game explanation for those who don't check outside sources? I know that doesn't apply to most people but I am sure there are those who just play the game and would be in the dark regarding these sorts of situations since there is never anything in-game explaining that particular things don't work in certain situations even though they function normally in all others.

I'm no expert on this but i think he said it only affects those wealthy enough or ~1% of the player base. Safe to say those people would know. I do agree that its still not a good way of going about things.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
You shit on the integrity of the game, you shit on the players who legitimately invested a good amount of their time to make these items. Then you have a subset of players who will blame GGG for making "the rich get richer" because theyre somehow unable to afford a measly few exalts to craft (same thing that happened when Hybird mods were removed). Then you also have the other subset of whiners who will blame GGG for not informing them as to how things work as well (players who never take the incentive themselves and expect to be told everything by GGG or other players).

A few exalted are a lot - do I say who 6 linked 3 items this league, has a Reach, a top rolled Voidheart and lots and lots of stuff.

Exalted Orbs are only easy to acquire if one plays businessman more than the actual game. Which wouldnt be an issue if trading was actually of a quality that matches its importance in the game. I think things arent as easy as you think. There are underlying issues that turn other things into further issues.

"But someone who resorts to colloquial "shit", "whiners" "blame" "measly" and phrased insults clearly doesnt care for arguments. You like things so everyone else has to as well."
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Aug 22, 2016, 7:56:48 AM
"
AdFinitum wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

A few exalted are a lot - do I say who 6 linked 3 items this league, has a Reach, a top rolled Voidheart and lots and lots of stuff.

Exalted Orbs are only easy to acquire if one plays businessman more than the actual game. Which wouldnt be an issue if trading was actually of a quality that matches its importance in the game. I think things arent as easy as you think. There are underlying issues that turn other things into further issues.

"But someone who resorts to colloquial "shit", "whiners" "blame" "measly" and phrased insults clearly doesnt care for arguments. You like things so everyone else has to as well."
A few exalted are not alot at all.

You can sit there and say its a bullshit argument all you want, the fact is its true. Youre only proving my point further when you try to play that kind of shallow argument.

good call
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
AdFinitum wrote:

He is hater, not sure he will understand any of your argument or gonna think what you saying, he think he always right and thats it.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
AdFinitum wrote:

He is hater, not sure he will understand any of your argument or gonna think what you saying, he think he always right and thats it.
Rofl.

Im a hater because im throwing out facts, nice argument you got going there.

I do find it comical how youre always complaining about RNG when you get rich in leagues from level 8 master crafting services though. Must be hard to sit in your hideout all day making hundreds of chaos every day by doing nothing :[

[Removed by Support]

Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 22, 2016, 9:22:58 AM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Rofl.

I do find it comical how youre always complaining about RNG when you get rich in leagues from level 8 master crafting services though. Must be hard to sit in your hideout all day making hundreds of chaos every day by doing nothing :[

[Removed by Support]

Next insult and accusation.

However - if someone doing serious work with levelling masters to 8 and selling master services has an issue with essence "crafting" being too expensive it says a lot if even he is not among the 1% that will benefit from Essences...
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 22, 2016, 9:23:57 AM
"
AdFinitum wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Rofl.

[Removed by Support]

Next insult and accusation.

However - if someone doing serious work with levelling masters to 8 and selling master services has an issue with essence "crafting" being too expensive it says a lot if even he is not among the 1% that will benefit from Essences...
Everything is an insult to you isnt it ? lmao. Also "accusation" except its entirely fact, its not an accusation its reality lmao.

Enjoy being ignored.

I do find it comical how youre defending someone who is ripping off the casual subset of players yet saying he a casual and too poor all the time.

For reference...

http://currency.poe.trade/search?league=Prophecy&online=x&want=6&have=4

http://poe.trade/search/itahetamagonon

Minimum regular Reach of The Council is 4.5 exalts, which is 373 chaos at the current price, hes buying them for 140 chaos. The average price is 5 exalts, 415 chaos. Hes barely buying at 30~% the actual value.

Yeah, people like me are clearly the bad guy :^]

Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 22, 2016, 9:24:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info