Just_For_Fun Guild looking for members, both new and experienced players welcome.

Hello Everyone!

Just_For_Fun is recruiting members. And the good news is: you are not required to have any knowledge of the game to join!

Both new and experienced players deserve a spot in this guild. For new players especially this is a great opportunity to expand their ingame knowledge.

Besides that the league you're playing in won't even matter! Our guild mostly consists out of members playing temporary leagues, but we also got players playing in the Standard league. The only league not (yet) being played by our guild is the regular Hardcore league.

We're currently at 60+ members and growing. We're using a Discord server. The gateway you play in won't matter either cause we got players from all sorts of gateways. To join the guild it is required to use Discord though. This doesn't have to be for voice chat necessarily if you don't have a mic, but you can also just use it for chat.

Our guild also provides help when it comes to Labrinth, Atziri and other things like Items (Guildstash) , general carrying through acts and we also do mapping groups every now and then.

Every now and then we also do guild events to have a good time. In these events there will be rewards (usually currency) for specific leagues.

If you like to get some more information feel free to add me ingame and I'll be willing to answer all of your questions. You can also ask your questions below or through a message on the website. Don't hesitate to ask your questions, I (along with other guild members) are always willing to answer your questions!

Hope to hear from you soon!

--Jungleboek
Last edited by jungleboek on Jan 31, 2017, 6:26:13 AM
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2017, 2:08:41 AM
Bump
Hi there,

I'm looking for a guild for the new Essence League SC.
Could you give me some more Information like how many people are already in the guild and what server location you guys use?

thx in advance!
Hi i'm interested in joining.can you pm me if its ok to join and when i can join
Hi,

I'm interested in joining this guild.
i would like to join your guild
Iv'e tried to add you to my friends list but it says that the specified character does not exist. :(
Everyone who I still haven't added, please add me. I haven't been able to add you cause it says the specified characters don't exist. If adding through using my account name doesn't work, try adding me by DePizzaBlastHut. That's the character I'll be playing the next couple of days in essence league.

For Raindota and other interested people: we currently got 8 members (probably more after inviting every1 who I haven't been able to add yet). The current members all play different gateways AFAIK. I'm playing on EU gateway (Amsterdam to be precise). Sorry for the late response guys, I'll try to be sooner next time!

Jungleboek
bump
I'm interested in joining the guild so i can have ppl to talk to lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info