Just_For_Fun Guild looking for members, both new and experienced players welcome.

Bump
hi there,

Pretty new to POE and willing to play on a more serious note this time. Would love to join the Guild, Could use some help still with some things every now and then
Hey i added you to my friends list a few days ago hoping to get an invite but havnt caught you online yet. Can you send me an invite?
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Greetings...

Character Name: Beyerson.
I am pretty much a casual player who goes through spurts of activity. To be honest, if I had people to chat with (and sometimes group with) I would probably be on a lot more often.

Right now I am playing to give myself motivation to get a new computer (forcing myself to play at 10-17 fps is really *very good motivation*..). Once I get a new rig, I will probably be much more active.

I stopped playing for about a year and am loving the changes (must love the changes - I'm working my way up to Phoenix!) - and am so ready for the races.

(Note: when playing, I am very much a slow-and-steady; full clear; several trips to home to sell everything type of player).

(Second Note: I've never played Act IV).

If this makes me a good fit for the guild, sign me up. :) I look forward to seeing the invite.
Until that time...
Wouldn't mind joining, don't know how to add on the forums tho XD. so I guess ill add you when i see you are on.
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info