Just_For_Fun Guild looking for members, both new and experienced players welcome.

Im interested in joining, ive been playing poe on and off for a while but just recently I really got into it. Im still relatively new experience wise so ive been trying out different builds lately but I think im ready to settle down, so it would be nice to join a group
hello
I just returned to playing POE again and I'm looking for more people to play with.your guild seems like a good fit for me, so if your still looking for members let me know.

Burdis
Bump
Hi,

I am recently getting into POE again. I played a bit during release, but have gotten the ARPG bug pretty bad lately. I would greatly appreciate a place to hang out that doesn't mind a newb :P
I'm interested in joining
Hello

I have been kind of stuck at level 85 with my strongest Toon called Tonjar. I could use some help.
I have read this thread and I would be interested in joining if your members regularly assist other in teir maps and doing Masters rotations. I would also like to try out that Discord software, I haven't tried it but I like the idea of communicating while keeping Tonjar alive in a fire fight, he has died enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info