[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Been trying to Kill Izaro now for about 10 times. Died in all of them.

First 2 phases are cake. After about 5 times my friend recommend me Vinktar's, which holy shit the dps is insane. Third phase Izaro melts but then I get teleported before he died and then get shit on by traps / green projectiles.

I think I'm just pretty fucking bad at this game. Although, only have 6k hp right now and still using a Tabula.. I am buying more offerings though, want to kill him :)
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
lurker14ownz wrote:
Got some new rings today, took alot of essences to roll life... alot... Bad rng. My damage is pretty insane now. I still need 2 6 link quills, or atleast 1 for single target. 400 fusing down, need rnjesus to bless me!

Have you even praise the Great God Kuduku?

I really enjoy this build so far, just counting arrows. For now I'm only 60, and act1 merciless (lack of time) but I'm barely kill anything in 1 volley explosion. If not, the burn is here to kill them. Pretty good so far.

sorry guys, idk how but i six linked my second quill

wtf?
"
monkuar wrote:

First 2 phases are cake. After about 5 times my friend recommend me Vinktar's, which holy shit the dps is insane. Third phase Izaro melts but then I get teleported before he died and then get shit on by traps / green projectiles.

I think I'm just pretty fucking bad at this game. Although, only have 6k hp right now and still using a Tabula.. I am buying more offerings though, want to kill him :)

You dying to traps has nothing to do with the build, it's all about mechanics. They should be pretty easy to avoid. Just use a quicksilver flask of adrenaline.

I did uber ascension on my first try, level 73.
Granted, it was a bit sketchy, due to having rumbas, but I still did it.

Last edited by Th3LoRD on Dec 10, 2016, 9:54:21 AM
Sorry, Im kind of a noob here

I tried explosive arrow with GMP and lesser duration linked

the problem is the arrow goes through the monsters? only like one arrow stick

and they dont explode on the monsters which means i did no damage.

can anyone explain to me how does it work?

my ranger atm is around 49 and still using blast rain cus idk how to make explosive arrow work

other than sticking arrows to the wall..

(tried both lesser and longer duration)
"
Th3LoRD wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

You dying to traps has nothing to do with the build, it's all about mechanics. They should be pretty easy to avoid. Just use a quicksilver flask of adrenaline.

What gear? I doubt you did uber izaro with just a tabula at 73 with this build (and no vinktars, single target setup) -- using GMP on the six link tab

Unless video proof I don't believe this srry

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 10, 2016, 3:15:51 PM
Im lvl 54 and playing through cruel with this build.

I currently have the Cast When Damage Taken -> Immortal Call, wondering where you generate the endurance charges so that you can make use of the immortal call.
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Th3LoRD wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

What gear? I doubt you did uber izaro with just a tabula at 73 with this build (and no vinktars, single target setup) -- using GMP on the six link tab

Unless video proof I don't believe this srry

I used a 5L single target and a 4L AOE, both being in my quill Rain bows (1 in mainhand, 1 in offhand), my chest was some mediocre one with 70 life, 2 resists.
Had no unique flasks, just

And a granite flask with %Armor.

Obviously it was a 1 key kill, since I wanted the passive points.

As I've said the fight was quite sketchy, I fought him for like 3 minutes, dodging around.

PS: I really don't care if you believe me or not.
Last edited by Th3LoRD on Dec 10, 2016, 3:45:06 PM
"
Th3LoRD wrote:

I used a 5L single target and a 4L AOE, both being in my quill Rain bows (1 in mainhand, 1 in offhand), my chest was some mediocre one with 70 life, 2 resists.
Had no unique flasks, just

And a granite flask with %Armor.

Obviously it was a 1 key kill, since I wanted the passive points.

As I've said the fight was quite sketchy, I fought him for like 3 minutes, dodging around.

PS: I really don't care if you believe me or not.

Don't play stupid with me. If you didn't care you wouldn't reply with what you did.

All I'm saying is you are fibbing to me and without adequate proof like a video I am sorry, but I don't believe you ran around uber Izaro's room for 3 minutes straight (with the gear we discussed here at Lv. 73) and killed him. Absolute bologna.
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 10, 2016, 4:06:39 PM
"
z32019912 wrote:
Sorry, Im kind of a noob here

I tried explosive arrow with GMP and lesser duration linked

the problem is the arrow goes through the monsters? only like one arrow stick

and they dont explode on the monsters which means i did no damage.

can anyone explain to me how does it work?

my ranger atm is around 49 and still using blast rain cus idk how to make explosive arrow work

other than sticking arrows to the wall..

(tried both lesser and longer duration)

You're doing it wrong ;)
Explosive arrow is a bit different to other skills, you don't just hold down right click and wait till things die.

When you shoot out an AE, there are two scenarios:
1. When it hits a wall. This one's easy, it'll stay there and explode after some duration, around 1 second by default.
2. When it hits an enemy. This is the more complicated part. It'll apply a fuse to the target. If you stop here and don't do anything, the fuse will explode the same way it did on the wall. Bit if you don't stop and shoot another arrow, it'll apply another fuse and RESTART the explosion timer.

In the second scenario, the fuses will only explode if you stop shooting.
You can apply a maximum of 5 fuses, anything after that will just restart the explosion timer.

And the reason you use Less Duration Support, is to reduce the time you have to wait for the arrow to explode.

TL;DR: Gameplay is: fire 5 arrows, STOP, fire another 5 arrows.

PS: OP should add a section explaining how EA works ;)
Last edited by Th3LoRD on Dec 10, 2016, 4:58:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info