[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

I just got my kaoms yesterday, sitting at 7k health currently, still need jewels and some health nodes. Mainly runking t11 and t12 trying to get more maps, haven't been sinking currency in maps.
Build runs great, so fast paced, and using 5 links bosses are easy still. Really hoping I get lucky and get a 6 link, never even 6 linked an item in poe lol over 3k fuses used easy over the year.
Spoiler

Some of my gear is bad, some is ok. Needs some work. Flasks need some work, need to get a rumi's in place of granitr, save for taste of hate. Still need to run uber lab.. any suggestions on gear upgrades?
Last edited by lurker14ownz on Dec 7, 2016, 1:59:35 PM
Kinda following this guide... :p
I misread and converted to Blood Magic at level 42. It did ok with EA even then.

Loving it so far.
--== Enjoying the game ==--
"
Twiiik wrote:
Kinda following this guide... :p
I misread and converted to Blood Magic at level 42. It did ok with EA even then.

Loving it so far.

The build is pretty powerful. I don't have any jewel slots yet, or uber lab, or the 100% dmg from 2 opal fire rings and maps are easy up to t13 so far. I have a ton of upgrades to go
"
Th3LoRD wrote:
Ever since I picked up BM/EE/EO the build has been a breeze, everything just melts (especially if you get a crit)

So much this. This build starts to destroy everything once you get EE and EO. I was having problems with single target but after getting them I'm destroying even single target.
Level 80 Update:

... Recent Upgrades:

* 500 life regen/sec with Stone Golem (no more need for Life Leech Support gem)
* Perma-capped Physical reduction
* ~110% Movement speed
* 31% Block & 14% Spell Block
* 40% Evade
* A little bit of chaos resist to boot!
* Devoto's Devotion + Anvil Amulet is a nice combination

* For single target, I swap Greater Multiple Projectiles for the 20% Culling Strike (from my helm), for the attack speed (I'm limited by socket color)

... Next Upgrades:

* Jewels
* 6L a Quill Rain and switch to Kaom's heart
* Opal Rings
* Lab Enchants
Last edited by djrecipe on Dec 8, 2016, 12:35:54 PM

progress so far, still going strong singletarget with the self six linked qrain is super nice, just managed to do my first ever t15 core deathless ever!

next upgrades are 3 more 3xdmg jewels or %life ones

will try to six link a second qrain but i think my luck is depletet^^

if anyone has improvements for me pls tell me :=)
"
martin0803 wrote:

progress so far, still going strong singletarget with the self six linked qrain is super nice, just managed to do my first ever t15 core deathless ever!

Looking great! Once I get the socket colors right, I plan on switching to Concentrated Effect Support, as you have. Also, Doryani's Invitation is already really cheap, so I suppose I should get that now as well!

Just a few questions:

* Do you feel like the Increased Area of Effect Support for your aoe setup is necessary? I suppose if you're already one-shotting everything you might as well get more area of effect radius

* Do you feel like Chance to Ignite Support for your single target setup is necessary? I feel like I'm already keeping ignite up on bosses the majority of the time, even without Doryani's Invitation, a quality Explosive Arrow, or Chance to Ignite Support.

* What is your attack speed? Having really high attack speed makes the build feel really nice, but certainly there is a point where one would be gated by the Explosive Arrow charge timer (~0.4 seconds).

* What is your life regen?
"
djrecipe wrote:
"
martin0803 wrote:

Looking great! Once I get the socket colors right, I plan on switching to Concentrated Effect Support, as you have. Also, Doryani's Invitation is already really cheap, so I suppose I should get that now as well!

Just a few questions:

* Do you feel like the Increased Area of Effect Support for your aoe setup is necessary? I suppose if you're already one-shotting everything you might as well get more area of effect radius

* Do you feel like Chance to Ignite Support for your single target setup is necessary? I feel like I'm already keeping ignite up on bosses the majority of the time, even without Doryani's Invitation, a quality Explosive Arrow, or Chance to Ignite Support.

* What is your attack speed? Having really high attack speed makes the build feel really nice, but certainly there is a point where one would be gated by the Explosive Arrow charge timer (~0.4 seconds).

* What is your life regen?

1. yea i tried chance to ignite, but i swapped to inc area as soon as i had some quality on the EA feels a lot better with inc AE for me at least

2. idk what is the alternative? lvl 3 emp? i feel like if you fail the chance to ign you have to attack 5 times again and thats really annoying. nearly everything dies with 5 stack ignite anyway even malachi t15 got shot from phase to phase with one ignite

3. i have 2 or 3 attackspeed with bow + firedmg + AE dmg, feels nice getting those five shots out fast is really good and essential for suviving while keeping up maximum dps / as is +244%

4. life regen is 432,6 without stone golem

Thank you Dingis for this guide. I'm at 51% in the Atlas and can clear up to T14 comfortably already and I don't even have a 6L yet.

This build is amazing.

One question though about your single target.

So, just to clarify we need to hit them with EA first to proc the EE, then flammability them, and then again hit them with EA? Or does just regular frenzy cause EE to proc?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym

Oooh lookie what I made today :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info