Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
monkuar wrote:
Thank you Dingis for this guide. I'm at 51% in the Atlas and can clear up to T14 comfortably already and I don't even have a 6L yet.

This build is amazing.

One question though about your single target.

So, just to clarify we need to hit them with EA first to proc the EE, then flammability them, and then again hit them with EA? Or does just regular frenzy cause EE to proc?

Both Explosive Arrow and Frenzy proc Elemental Equilibrium, since flat +cold/lightning damage on gear applies to all hits, and Explosive Arrow and Frenzy both hit the target.

So the order is Explosive Arrow x 5 (procs EE) ---> Frenzy (procs EE again) ---> Explosive Arrows detonate ---> Repeat
Last edited by djrecipe on Dec 9, 2016, 3:47:28 AM
Okay great that kinda makes sense. I'm just not sure why the specific number 5 is used, where the hell does that number come from?

I'm just not sure why need to hit them with 5 specific arrows first. Why not just hit them with frenzy to proc them with EE and flammability and then hit them? Why hit them with 5 first when they are not cursed?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 9, 2016, 5:37:12 AM
"
monkuar wrote:
Okay great that kinda makes sense. I'm just not sure why the specific number 5 is used, where the hell does that number come from?

I'm just not sure why need to hit them with 5 specific arrows first. Why not just hit them with frenzy to proc them with EE and flammability and then hit them? Why hit them with 5 first when they are not cursed?

You can stack the fuses of EA up to 5 times. The resulting explosion is bigger the more fuses you stack.
Frenzy first or EA first doesnt really matter as long as the curse is applied before the fuses detonate.
Last edited by jabberwacky on Dec 9, 2016, 9:20:50 AM
"
jabberwacky wrote:

You can stack the fuses of EA up to 5 times. The resulting explosion is bigger the more fuses you stack.
Frenzy first or EA first doesnt really matter as long as the curse is applied before the fuses detonate.

Okay, confusing is just because the OP of this guide says u need to shoot 5 first, then curse, then shoot 5. I usually like to shoot with gmp which curses and EE's them first and then shoot the 5

Btw, how much attack speed is required to get altleast 5 EA fuses to go off?

I'm in my hideout right now and cannot get 5 stacked by just spamming EA. More like 2-3 fuses max before they blow
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 9, 2016, 9:29:36 AM
Each hit with EA resets the duration (time to explode) of the fuse. If you play with less duration gem, one or two missed attacks could lead to early detonation though. I've seen that myself plenty of times.
"
monkuar wrote:
"
jabberwacky wrote:

Okay, confusing is just because the OP of this guide says u need to shoot 5 first, then curse, then shoot 5. I usually like to shoot with gmp which curses and EE's them first and then shoot the 5

Btw, how much attack speed is required to get altleast 5 EA fuses to go off?

I'm in my hideout right now and cannot get 5 stacked by just spamming EA. More like 2-3 fuses max before they blow

There are 2 things you have to keep in mind:
1. You have to apply the curse BEFORE the explosion.
2. You have to re-apply Elemental Equilibrium AFTER the explosion.

You can do this in a couple of ways:
1. EA x5, frenzy, wait for explosion, start again
2. Frenzy, EA x5, wait for explosion, start again

For the absolute best DPS, 1. is better, since you have to wait ~0.4 seconds for EA to explode, time in which you can fire a frenzy shot.
If you do 2. then you have to wait for those ~0.4 seconds for the fuses to explode.

But it doesn't really matter THAT much.
Thank you @Th3LoRD that helps a lot.

Now, I got 1 problem. I've done Atziri, she is easy as fuck.

Same for Uber lab.

I died 6 times towards: Splinter of Tul breach boss.

I got it down to around 15% hp but holy shit, the freeze hurts and projectiles everywhere. Can we get a tutorial video on how to take her down? Thank you!

I also am still using a Tabula btw. Still farming for kaom's and 6 linking my quill
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 9, 2016, 3:30:47 PM
you just need some dps for the frost boss, and try to fight him at the outer sides of the room where the "adds" are not shooting shit
Got some new rings today, took alot of essences to roll life... alot... Bad rng. My damage is pretty insane now. I still need 2 6 link quills, or atleast 1 for single target. 400 fusing down, need rnjesus to bless me!
so uh, when should I start going for quality % in gems, is it a significant dps boost? if so which ones would be first. Maybe I should get flasks and jewels first? I'm only level 68.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info