[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

So it sounds like super late game feature. Just respec the build that I have to have 10+ gem sockets and fill it with spectrum. After all it will give me a lot more damage then the current setup? Sounds fun.. but the price is around 12ex-16ex
Funny math I should admit.

Oh, didnt know about the vaal things. Yeah - the last boss was ignite immune and super high damage output cuz of Mod I had.

So.. i have a question i have a 6L quill rain, i wont buy another one, but tell me what is the best gem setup to Single target and how MUUUCH better is having it 6L...
And nowadays What is the best setup to clear maps?
Or its better 6L for single and 5 for clearing?
I wanna try this, i always liked explosive arrow, this is my first time on this skill
Last edited by Fedega on Oct 17, 2016, 3:47:28 AM

hey,
@fedega : i am using a 1G2B3R quill rain both for solo and multi.
Considering my build with 0 area damage from tree, 10 grand spectrum,dying sun and life leech from quiver, i run chance to ignite,fire pen,increase area effet,less duration, and empower.

For bosses i swap increase area for concentrated effect for mor damage. Also it is a pain to get those colors.

@iwonderwice: what is your life pool and how about reflects ? I am running only 10 spectrums with empower and concentrated effect and i insta die against reflects even with purity of fire. I have to use increase area of effect instead of concentrated effect to stay alive.

sara
@iwonderwice

elemental reflects insta gibs me. So I just trying not to get such Mod if so sell the map.
The rest is smooth.
So as spectrum user - How much hp u got? The dmg out put feelings? Rly curious..

My HP pool is 6.4 - feels not enough(around 7.5 will be just fine). Or I need more dmg to burn bosses faster. Still didnt try guardians. I feel that phoenix will be tough to deal with.
hey,
i got around 8k4 life. When i say dying on reflect, i mean in a -max res map, if there is a reflect mob i do not see, i insta die. That is why i removed concentrated effect.

The damage is cool, clear speed is insane. About bosses, i can do any on t15 maps, even did a dual malachai and died only once on it. About guardians, i did only minotaur. On bosses i swap back conc effect and its kinda fast once i burn them.

When i do the maths with 10jewels slots. It is 500% elemental damage with spectrums versus (at least) 250% elemental damage and 60% life with rare jewels.

I am pretty sure even 10 spectrums is overkill if you run concentrated effect and empower4. I wont see that much difference in terms of damage if i use rare jewels.

Again, i am exp grinder more than boss killer.

edit: oh i forgot to say that i removed conc effect, but i also run elemental weakness as a second curse

sara
Last edited by vitto369 on Oct 17, 2016, 7:11:31 AM
2x of damage. Gotta think about it. Not sure - is it the right way I go.

Well - Right now - Im killing anything rly fast up to t16 maps. All 1-15bosses Ez - exept the ones with ignite-immune. Feel like need more dmg to deal with such bosses.
My point is that I do not see much profit in farming 16t maps.. just yet(havent seen one). So I dont have to go more dmg to this point, just yet.
But if I want to farm uber atzizi-shaper I have to respec and get more damage.

Blah.. 8.4k life.. and 2x of the damge I can get.. sound so sexxy.

Right now I have 2 goals - 40% EA dmg and 10% elem penetration on boots. THen ill think about respecing and getting spectrum.
So, whats better conc effect or empower 4?
Accodrinaly to author - conc better. It scales both ignit and damage.

Can some1 explain me the Elemental Weakness thingy, the curse. Does it work with curse on hit? And how does it apply?
and how does it work against the enemy with Ignite immunity and elemental resist?

and in general how does work the dmg multy\addition with EA the -resist thingy?
Last edited by iwonderwice on Oct 17, 2016, 10:06:58 AM
lool.. added Increased area of effect. Now I am super effective at cleaning. New lvl of fun.
Ill go spectrum in couple days. I do rly need more life pool.
Aw I got greedy and ripped my lvl 94 character selling hall of the grandmaster clears. selling spots for 10c, getting 50c for a 1c map. Found 1 disfavour card, made 150c from spot selling. Then like a perfect combination of things hit me and I died in 1 second, nothing like that happened in any other attempt.

tried my first shaper in standard, screwed it up badly and ran out of portals. I think it's just a matter of practice though before I can get it down but I can't get that practice in HC.

But I think I'm done for a long time making this character. I got money to spend on making something but I don't know what to make now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info