[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Hi i played this build and enjoy it a lot, im going to try King of the forest One, i have all my gear on sell, if someone wants (Essence Softcore)

if someone want it, only add me and we talk about prices, IGN : BeyBlade__
Since this is my first build guide, I'm curious do people set up trades like this in a topic normally?
Just started and I am still leveling. Just realized that with pathfinder, dying sun would give 3 additional projectiles instead of 2, a huge advantage over other classes for EA imo.
Just a quick question would a +3 6l bow better for single target then a 6l quill rain?
"
Simagol3 wrote:
Just a quick question would a +3 6l bow better for single target then a 6l quill rain?

I think and I might have messed up my math, the diferrence between a 24 EA set up and a 28 set up ends up being something between 55%-60% multiplier, but your attack speed becomes 40-50% slower.

Essentially in the time that you can stack 5 on a +3 bow, you would almost be done stacking a second time on quill rain. The damage at this point is unnecessary for t15 and lower maps, it will have to a particular situation where you wouldn't be able to stack to 5 more than once at an enemy with a high enough life for this to be worth it I think.

The gains from a +3 bow are probably not enough to justify its price (at least I think, not sure how much they go for with the essence of rage making it easier to craft and I don't know ESC exalt prices.) and quill rain will end up feeling smoother to play IMO.
Isn't it like you only need to apply 1 stack of the +3 and can stack the rest with quill rain and it will still keep the dmg stats from the +3 bow?
"
Simagol3 wrote:
Isn't it like you only need to apply 1 stack of the +3 and can stack the rest with quill rain and it will still keep the dmg stats from the +3 bow?

Yeah that can work, I just don't know if you want to play that way I find switching weapons mid firing to be inconsistent a lot. If you're comfortable doing it, go ahead though. every arrow past the first one is just a multiplier of the first one's damage.
Allright ty for you quick reply and the help! Btw. its a pretty good guide you could maybe add the +3 bow thing to it :)
Did some minor updates to first post, planning on finishing the 2 videos on basics and leveling this character soon. Probably too late though lol.
Now lvl 86. I think for rings one should go for opal rings. For amulet, if one cannot afford +1 curse then marble amulet is the best base.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info