[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

oh my.. RIP

play E-soft.. H-core way to "hard" to play. Whenever u lose your character.. it is like "boom" fck this.
"
iwonderwice wrote:
oh my.. RIP

play E-soft.. H-core way to "hard" to play. Whenever u lose your character.. it is like "boom" fck this.

Eh I like playing hc, problem for me now is I want to try and make more videos, but with work this isn't as easy, and since I'm not a streamer and don't have a lot of highlights recorded.

I'm really not sure what to roll next, I don't want to make ci bv, I do want something for guardian kills. and for it to not be annoying to map with.
Here to share final gear of this build. Must say it was most enjoyable build I've played. Done ALL bosses even Guardians (some with sketchy mods like Fire res 80%, Status ailment etc. with dmg, speed) and Shaper himself, feels good man :)

vs pesky curses

JEWELS:
*They are solving res. issues and work as power spike too.

Will slam exalts on them and buying better ones, as 3 have area effect but I want fire damage instead as it gives more % tops.

SWAP:

I could improve my boots so I could use Izaro lab enchant but it doesn't really bother me and isn't needed for build to shine, just using those boots to fit the -resistance on maps like Putrid.

I guess this is it for this league, was a blast!
Hello world.
Hi and thanks for the build, just re-specked to it. I'm a 62 year old noob so please bear with me if i ask some stupid questions. Because we use blood magic does mana regen work as life regen? If not then i have some work to do. Are any stats like % to global crit - % increased spell damage any good?
Check my char if you like and advise me on what i should be doing - thanks.
normal atziri run https://youtu.be/Bq5rycWP7ho

right now going to re-spec and make more hp and more dmg. So I will be able to farm uber atziri.
"
XNOTE wrote:
Here to share final gear of this build. Must say it was most enjoyable build I've played. Done ALL bosses even Guardians (some with sketchy mods like Fire res 80%, Status ailment etc. with dmg, speed) and Shaper himself, feels good man :)

vs pesky curses

JEWELS:
*They are solving res. issues and work as power spike too.

Will slam exalts on them and buying better ones, as 3 have area effect but I want fire damage instead as it gives more % tops.

SWAP:

I could improve my boots so I could use Izaro lab enchant but it doesn't really bother me and isn't needed for build to shine, just using those boots to fit the -resistance on maps like Putrid.

I guess this is it for this league, was a blast!

gratz. It's my favorite mapping build and the build I play after usually feels bad. That's why I want to find something faceroll to play next.

"
Hi and thanks for the build, just re-specked to it. I'm a 62 year old noob so please bear with me if i ask some stupid questions. Because we use blood magic does mana regen work as life regen? If not then i have some work to do. Are any stats like % to global crit - % increased spell damage any good?
Check my char if you like and advise me on what i should be doing - thanks.

no mana regen doesn't work as life regen. just get life regen on tree.
Global crit is not very helpful, spell damage is not helpful. Just generic projectile/area/fire/elemental damage. the explosion we're working with is considered "secondary" it's not an attack or a spell, just generic damage.

"
normal atziri run https://youtu.be/Bq5rycWP7ho

right now going to re-spec and make more hp and more dmg. So I will be able to farm uber atziri.

uber is going to be hard to do, gl though. Atziri is the big problem part in the fight, you can get through the vaals and trio realtively safely with more life.
Last edited by dingis on Oct 19, 2016, 10:27:35 AM
"
That's why I want to find something faceroll to play next.

for real the wormblaster looks awesome :D
but the weap 18ex ~ +

BTW - how does enchantment scale explosive arrow ? does the formula go this way: ArrowDamage*1.4 ?
Last edited by iwonderwice on Oct 19, 2016, 12:05:14 PM
What is the best way to deal with elites/bosses with projectile shield like colonnade boss?
Also i am assuming a corrupted lvl 21 EA gem is better than a lvl 20 with 23 quality?
I went and bought a lvl 20/23 and wondered why it was so cheap but maybe it is ok in the single target setup?
Thanks once again, enjoying the build.
"
iwonderwice wrote:
"
That's why I want to find something faceroll to play next.

for real the wormblaster looks awesome :D
but the weap 18ex ~ +

BTW - how does enchantment scale explosive arrow ? does the formula go this way: ArrowDamage*1.4 ?

I mean I can afford a harvest in hc. can probably make the build

I think it's just an increased damage, I don't think it's a more multiplier and I don't think it double dips on burn but I could be wrong on that.

"

What is the best way to deal with elites/bosses with projectile shield like colonnade boss?
Also i am assuming a corrupted lvl 21 EA gem is better than a lvl 20 with 23 quality?
I went and bought a lvl 20/23 and wondered why it was so cheap but maybe it is ok in the single target setup?
Thanks once again, enjoying the build.

Looking at your character, you only have 1 bow and it has a gmp set up. Recolor your bow so that is has 2 blue sockets 2 green 2 red (or 1 green 3 red). Your single target should be EA - fire pen - conc effect - chance to ignite - empower 4 - slower projectiles/less duration. For aoe clear I recommend doing 1 of these 2 things:

1. get a dying sun flask instead of using gmp like some of the other players here did.

2. get a second bow quill rain (can be just a 5link) put in it EA gmp fire pen then less duration/empoer/slower proj/life leech depending on what you have around. You don't need huge damage for aoe clear.

As far as projectile shield goes, If you mean proximity shield I just get in the bubble. you can start stacking at a distance then move in close for the explosion.

23 is ok, but it doesn't give you anything if you get to 100% ignite chance.
right now Im using 11 spectrum jewels. Sometimes Im not sure if it was boss or creep(when Im using conc + slower proj gems)
Didnt try 15t+ bosses just yet. But should be fairly ez.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info