[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Rest of the guardians added to op.

Phoenix Boss fight Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvryp0OgRUQ&feature=youtu.be

Minatour Boss fight Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vibI7trgNdU

Hydra Boss fight Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYOTeXiaBZU&feature=youtu.be

"
I hate swapping weapons constantly so i crafted this with essence of hysteria.

Verified

It's so much more fun and effective when you don't have to think about which weapon set you have to be switched on.

Well fair enough. I only really weapon swap on boss fight, and I found it easier to be able to use right click as my attack button for both single and gmp set ups, but that's a fine option too
I have a problem, all of my attacks have 1-3 fire dmg on them yet i don't have any fire dmg on my gear, how will this affect elemental equlibrium.
"
FunguZ wrote:
I have a problem, all of my attacks have 1-3 fire dmg on them yet i don't have any fire dmg on my gear, how will this affect elemental equlibrium.

It will lower your dps! Check your gloves. They can have flat damage too. Otherwise make your characters public and we can have a look.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
qwertz wrote:
"
FunguZ wrote:

It will lower your dps! Check your gloves. They can have flat damage too. Otherwise make your characters public and we can have a look.

I whispered him, he had a wrong corruption on his rearguard that added 10% phys damage as fire.
Spoiler
"
dingis wrote:
"
qwertz wrote:
"
FunguZ wrote:

"
dingis wrote:

I whispered him, he had a wrong corruption on his rearguard that added 10% phys damage as fire.

Ah fair enough. Really nice guardian videos btw!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Ok, starting to get my tempo up. Two five links, kaom etc. Just wondering about Frost Wall. Is it still viable? If not, should I change that gem spot to something else and if so, to what?
"
Ok, starting to get my tempo up. Two five links, kaom etc. Just wondering about Frost Wall. Is it still viable? If not, should I change that gem spot to something else and if so, to what?

Frost wall now does nothing for you put in whatever you like.
Just found out your guide, and it felt good that someone wrote one.
Running something very similiar currently on EHC, and feeling great.
Just wanted to thumbs up this guide, adding my vote for this build in the pool of godlike hc builds, great job!

Also, this is what i call hardcore viable:
Spoiler

Last edited by ShadowWordHate on Sep 18, 2016, 2:25:12 PM
"
Just found out your guide, and it felt good that someone wrote one.
Running something very similiar currently on EHC, and feeling great.
Just wanted to thumbs up this guide, adding my vote for this build in the pool of godlike hc builds, great job!

Also, this is what i call hardcore viable:
Spoiler

ooo nice you run no regen maps, I'm curious about your set up, I'm thinking of changing up the base tree by a little towards level 90 and putting that up and I hate that I ripped doing dumb while doing that.

Man I know I said it's too soon to reroll the character, but I've been leveling a juggernaut warchief totem for just lab farming and I miss the EA character already. I was planning on rerolling for a few things and probably running grandmasters in HC since I never got around to it.
"
dingis wrote:

ooo nice you run no regen maps, I'm curious about your set up, I'm thinking of changing up the base tree by a little towards level 90 and putting that up and I hate that I ripped doing dumb while doing that.

Man I know I said it's too soon to reroll the character, but I've been leveling a juggernaut warchief totem for just lab farming and I miss the EA character already. I was planning on rerolling for a few things and probably running grandmasters in HC since I never got around to it.

Actually all you need to get to run no regen is either fire doryanis, also gives us damage \ 10% ignite chance \ a bit of armour, which is nice trade for HP, but i kinda miss the hp on belt(gives me about 500hp with a nice leather belt q_q). Other option fireleech corruption on rearguard, but you kinda wish to have addtitional arrow here for some boost in clear speed.

I also run grace\essence worm\iron reflexes combo. You can look up "OhSwetExplosions" character under this acc for my full setup. far, far from optimised.

EA was my favourite and most fun to play skill for a couple of years now, honestly, so i feel ya bro <3
Last edited by ShadowWordHate on Sep 19, 2016, 1:20:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info