[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
trigger31 wrote:
"
b1os wrote:
Sorry to hear, rip!

How are you using Vortex? At first I thought it was supposed to proc from cwdt, but it doesn't. In what situation would you cast it?

low level cwdt doesn't support high level gems,read it's description and depending on the level it supports keep your vortex level under that

That makes sense. My bad. ;)
"
dingis wrote:

I also saw a video of someone being able to stand at the bottom of the screen and avoid the attack instead of standing where zana would be.

did you try any of the guardians yourself? I know the phoenix one is a pain because of the no ignition.

Yeh I did all guardians first try deathless but I did those maps blue with harmless mods. It may sound weird but phoenix was probably easiest/safest fight even if long coz he has only 2 abilities that are very telegraphed and fire circles he spawns aren't a real threat.

Do you happen to have a link to the video where guy is avoiding purple stuff without being in zana's bubble?
Damn that's some nice gear! Empower 4 already?
Sorry for the rip Op!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"

"
Yeh I did all guardians first try deathless but I did those maps blue with harmless mods. It may sound weird but phoenix was probably easiest/safest fight even if long coz he has only 2 abilities that are very telegraphed and fire circles he spawns aren't a real threat.

Interesting, I'm trying to make video guides for it, but I don't have a lot of resources on standard, I made the chimera boss fight and it was relatively straightforward when I got the hang of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5h259PAjI4&feature=youtu.be

"
Do you happen to have a link to the video where guy is avoiding purple stuff without being in zana's bubble?

I couldn't find it, it seems like the strategy is either decoy and have a second bow for the ads or let zana go down immedietly so that she comes back by the time he's done summoning them.
Hey thanks for the build, it's a lot of fun. I'm wondering though why you don't use a Doryani's Invitation? Seems like an obvious fit for the build. Is the Flask Duration mod that vital for top-end bosses?
"
Wafflecopper wrote:
Hey thanks for the build, it's a lot of fun. I'm wondering though why you don't use a Doryani's Invitation? Seems like an obvious fit for the build. Is the Flask Duration mod that vital for top-end bosses?

Overrated belt imho. With a rare belt you get flask mods, life & more resistances (and movement speed is you want via master craft).

Grab 2 opal rings of you need the damage.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Got from 2nd run uber lab.

Any idea what i should upgrade next? Character: ShadowTemplar_Explosive

Last edited by ShadowTemplar on Sep 15, 2016, 4:58:10 PM
Great build, probably the most fun I've had with a char.

Couple things that took dumdum me a bit to figure out, re: single target damage.
A) ignite chance goes up a huge chunk with a 20q ea gem.
B) ignite chance goes up a huge chunk with a flask going.
C) ignite damage seems to double dip off basically everything the explosions scale off. if they take forever to die from burn, a small bump in increase damage does a lot

So I was previously using a 0q gem, sometimes without a flask going ><
Switched gems to 20q, and make sure to pop a sulphur (for the master alchemist + ignite chance + sulphur damage) every time I stack up the ST arrow...

Holy shit, one stack kills bosses instead of taking like 10 full stacks. Oops. Might want to add "use a flask, stupid" to the single target section.

Not clear still on whether the flask has to be going on fuse application, or on the pop (I assume the pop?)
So guys I attempted all the guardians once, I'll be uploading videos explaining the mechanics as I see them. there was only 1 death, that was in the hydra fight because I rolled with 4 extra projectiles and they all converged on me. I think that one is the scariest damage wise out of the ones I ran, but they're all do-able deathless if you don't roll em hard, even phoenix with its ignite immune.
I hate swapping weapons constantly so i crafted this with essence of hysteria.

It's so much more fun and effective when you don't have to think about which weapon set you have to be switched on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info