[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Great build, clearing super fast. There are so many options to choose from skill tree.
Picking up some jewels on POE trade and wanted to ask are Projectile damage, Area damage and Fire damage all equal in term of DPS ?
Found quill on my first toon at lvl 20, gonnna try this. ty
Last edited by Y_A_K_U_Z_A on Sep 10, 2016, 3:41:06 AM
"
I've gotten up to level 83 without buying a belly of the beast or a Rumi's so don't let that stop you from making this build. I've been able to clear everything super quick. Below is my current gear. What should I aim for buying next? I was thinking maybe a 5l belly of the beast? Got any suggestions?

I think you need some defensive flasks, at least a granite and basalt. I actually made it to 90 with my only unique being quill rain, had an annoying time linking belly and quill rain. I would get a 5link quill rain though, that's likely an investment you'll keep. a belly is fine, and you can sell it later if you want. Rumi's is an expensive good goal too. kaom's is way cheaper this league but that requires you to get 2 quill rains.

"
I've taken your advice and got the witch flask nodes. It's a little less tanky, and a little more damage which is fine for standard. I haven't used the curse effect nodes for this build yet but I'll try it out for you and let you know how it goes. I would love to have a double curse setup but last i looked the +1 curse ammys that were also good were way out of budget.

I will say that if you path the way I did into templar you get a little more bang for your buck from the life regen.

So I got to 90 in hc and decided to experiment a little bit with dual curse nodes. I think I eventually want curse effectiveness, but I don't think it will make any difference in an 80% fire res map on bosses, though it will make clearing way easier. I tried dual curse in a t11 80% fire res monster life map with no curse effectiveness, clearing was fine, boss was annoying.

I still want the curse amulet. I think I will take curse effectiveness nodes when I level or get a good enough amulet. and if damage is fine I'll probably try and go through to marauder life and regen like suggested earlier by another player (sorry not sure where that post was to credit them).

"
Great build, clearing super fast. There are so many options to choose from skill tree.
Picking up some jewels on POE trade and wanted to ask are Projectile damage, Area damage and Fire damage all equal in term of DPS ?

point for point yes, they all double dip on burn. on jewels though, fire damage rolls up to 16 while the other 2 roll up to 12. eventually if you want to min max, all fire damage is probably better, unless you find a double damage life jewel.
My gear so far at lvl 86:

Spoiler

I wonder, is it good enough to do Uber Izaro? I got the 5L Single target setup aswell.
Last edited by returnofsnow on Sep 10, 2016, 9:07:42 AM
"
returnofsnow wrote:

Spoiler

I wonder, is it good enough to do Uber Izaro? I got the 5L Single target setup aswell.

Sure! i do it with 2 4L, no unique flasks, and lvl 78. i take some time to bring him down, but u just need to take care and keep moving and u'll be fine!
"
returnofsnow wrote:

Spoiler

yeah you should be fine with that gear. I'm level 90, and still haven't seen the last trial I need so I haven't done it yet.
Hello! First of all, it seems to me that your EA build is awesome and its also the first time i've seen such an insane-clear-speed build like yours.
Apart from the build's incredible clearing speed, i'm having a little problem atm, which is to say, bosses are...hmmm.. i gotta say, they're extremely hard to kill ( especially tier > 10 )
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Vuducdung/characters this is my profile ( i'm using essence worm (herald of thunder )instead of my + 10-17 cold damage diamond ring )
My single target setup is C2I-EA-LD-FP-SP-LL, should i use CE instead of C2I ? my CE is still lv 20 without quality.
Thx 4 reading, i'm looking forward to hearing from u
best wishes
I looked at your character, you need a second quill rain on weapon swap for a single target arrow.

You have 1 6 link bow, you can use a second 5link bow, put the gmp version set up on it, and put on your 6link EA-Fire pen - Conc effect - chance to ignite - slower projectiles - less duration(or a lvl 3+ empower)

You can go into your options and change the weapon swap button from X to whatever you want. mine is set to middle mouse click which is why on my videos you'll see me randomly zooming in and out.

also don't waste essence worm on hearald of thunder. get purity of fire for it or use a rare ring. get flat damage on something instead of wasting it on that.
Last edited by dingis on Sep 10, 2016, 1:13:09 PM
Really good build, im running a variation with triple curse and perm endurance charge uptime, since im in standard and got gg items.

Gear
Spoiler

passive tree

just loving that 150 ms been able to do all bosses etc so far. I just gem swap for higher tier bosses.
Last edited by Fhark on Sep 11, 2016, 3:24:47 PM
What gems should be highest priority to 20% after Explosive Arrow? And also, do we not need to use a grounding flask when using Vinktar's?
Last edited by FinalSonata on Sep 12, 2016, 1:52:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info