[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Anyone in here tried a +3 Legacy Silverbough vs a Quill Rain? are the extra gem levels worth the attack speed difference?
[Deleted]
Last edited by subiedude8 on Mar 29, 2017, 12:38:02 PM
which 2.6 skill tree should i follow ?
non leg koams use the lv 90 hardcore skill tree ?

Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Last edited by ArfJason on Mar 26, 2017, 12:52:04 AM
Follow up to the previous poster - The guide seems like it is mainly set up for HC. Would be interested if anyone could point me in the direction of someone using this build in the current league on SC. I'd like to see how different there tree is from the OPs since it seems he plays HC
"
Renegade1318 wrote:
Follow up to the previous poster - The guide seems like it is mainly set up for HC. Would be interested if anyone could point me in the direction of someone using this build in the current league on SC. I'd like to see how different there tree is from the OPs since it seems he plays HC

I'm using this in SC. Similar tree, though once i get one more level I'm dropping Ash, Frost, Storm wheel and grabbing the big fire damage one at the top of the witch area.

Will probably drop a life node for it. Currently lvl 94 and easily farming shaper. 124/126 on my atlas.

I got my first shaper kill like 4 days into the league. Insane build, will a little patience and learning the play style it can take you far.

Pathfinder = insane clear speed, so it's great for farming.

One draw back is parties - I'm much more efficient solo.
Which gems should I prioritize when upgrading qualities? I assume explosive arrow would be my first I'd want at 20%?
I have a 6-link quill rain and a 5-link quill rain. Is there any priority as to which one should use the single target / AOE setup or does it not matter?
"
Stonetony wrote:
I have a 6-link quill rain and a 5-link quill rain. Is there any priority as to which one should use the single target / AOE setup or does it not matter?

Per the OP, 6L the single target setup first.

Did decoy totem get nerfed since 2.4? I watched the OP's chimera video, and then tried it myself. Granted I don't have a 6L, I got absolutely destroyed. The chimera practically one shots the decoy totem, and once you get to the smoke cloud phase, you get completely and utterly destroyed. I can't inflict enough damage to him between smoke clouds to get to the add phase, and therefore I run out of flask healing. Also, how do you have over 8k life in that video? I have about 6.3k with my setup. If my decoy totems lasted nearly as long as the OP's it would have been a joke of a fight, but I feel like I'm constantly getting rushed down and have no time to do damage.
Last edited by subiedude8 on Mar 27, 2017, 12:22:06 PM
"
RonRave wrote:
"
Renegade1318 wrote:

I'm using this in SC. Similar tree, though once i get one more level I'm dropping Ash, Frost, Storm wheel and grabbing the big fire damage one at the top of the witch area.

Will probably drop a life node for it. Currently lvl 94 and easily farming shaper. 124/126 on my atlas.

I got my first shaper kill like 4 days into the league. Insane build, will a little patience and learning the play style it can take you far.

Pathfinder = insane clear speed, so it's great for farming.

One draw back is parties - I'm much more efficient solo.

Hello Ron,

could you please make your Profile public or post your Skilltree and Gear? This would make it possible to us to draw conclusions for our own characters.

"
jhahn812 wrote:
Which gems should I prioritize when upgrading qualities? I assume explosive arrow would be my first I'd want at 20%?

Well isn't it like 21lvl over 20q EA gem?

Last edited by chr_sys on Mar 27, 2017, 12:45:19 PM
"
subiedude8 wrote:
"
Stonetony wrote:

Per the OP, 6L the single target setup first.

Woops I missed that somewhere since I reviewed it earlier but didn't come across it. Thanks for the response though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info