[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Has anyone tried a legacy Silverbough for this build? Is it worth it over a Quill Rain?
Last edited by sushibagel on Mar 21, 2017, 1:10:55 AM
"
Andizlack wrote:
"
subiedude8 wrote:
After looking at some of the gear on thread participants, I am beginning to wonder if this build requires accuracy? For example, the guy posting above me has no accuracy pieces, and I checked the "Gear in Essence" part of the OP, and he has one accuracy piece. I have 3 pieces with accuracy, and I believe I have around 88% hit.

I've played with a few setups ranging from ~80% to ~93% to hit. It starts to get a little annoying sometimes for clearing below about 85%, but really not bad by any means. If you do the decoy totem against a wall and spam your clear speed setup to kill bosses (I've been having a good time with decoy totem + increased aoe + increased duration), this becomes completely a non issue. If you can spare the mods on your gloves and maybe 1 ring, I'd say it's probably worth it, especially if you use the single target setup the OP describes, otherwise I wouldn't really worry about it.

Running 75% Accuracy atm, been doing just fine. Have no issues farming reds, it's barely noticeable, clear speed has been pretty much unaffected. In general I only worry about Acc whenever I play a crit-based build. Other than that, I couldn't care less.
I plan to play this build, I got a pretty good budget.

I've read earlier about using only one bow with Dying Sun and +1 Rearguard for both aoe clear and bosses.

Anyone got expierence with this setup? Do I swap conc effect with increased aoe for bosses and the other 5 links are EA-slow proj-firepen-less dura-chance to ignite?
What CWDT setups do you guys like? I have tried Vortex and Frost Wall with Immortal Call. Currently I am trying GMP Arctic Breath, but I think I am going to try CWDT-Immortal Call-Increased Duration-Vaal Haste (I know this does not proc from CWDT) . Not sure how good Vaal Haste would be with this build since you have to wait for the fuses to explode anyway no matter how fast you shoot.
Last edited by subiedude8 on Mar 21, 2017, 2:58:59 PM
Why use Elemental Equilibrium?
"
SkankHuunt42 wrote:
Why use Elemental Equilibrium?

Huge damage boost, and it's very practical to use in this build due to the high attack speed, and the nature of EA as a skill, as in the arrow/fuse and the explosion are counted as two separate things which means for every shot of EA, you automatically apply EE (providing you have +cold/+light somewhere) and the explosion will get that EE boost without you having to do anything else (though you do need to reapply EE for the ignite).
I got the leech life/mana enchant on my boots, would it still be necessary to go for the leech life gem on the AoE Quill's Rain or could I swap that out for something else?
"
MMCShiNi wrote:
I plan to play this build, I got a pretty good budget.

I've read earlier about using only one bow with Dying Sun and +1 Rearguard for both aoe clear and bosses.

Anyone got expierence with this setup? Do I swap conc effect with increased aoe for bosses and the other 5 links are EA-slow proj-firepen-less dura-chance to ignite?

I just recently got my Dying Sun & +1 Arrow Rearguard and you could definitely do AoE clears with just the Single Target 6L Bow since Dying Sun will give you +3 arrows instead of +2 as a Pathfinder. As for the gem swapping, I've just been using Conc Effect without any problems on either AoE or Bosses, everything dies fast except for Ignite Immune bosses. That said, I still use a 5L AoE Bow to clear trash with Dying Sun (especially for breaches) which gives me +8 arrows, and once I get a second +1 rearguard, I'll get +9 arrows. Once I can afford another 6L bow for my AoE setup, I'll most likely be doing EA-GMP-Slow Proj-Less Duration-Fire Pene-Inc AOE since I got the leech life enchant on my boots.
i had a question on EE does the damage need to be flat elemental damage added to attack or would a %dmg coverted to cold/lightning proc it as well?
Is there a tree for Grand spectrum build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info