[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

At this point i dont think we even need the legacy kaom tree XD. That thing puts the R in RARE
how do we get endurance charges for immortal call?
Any thoughts on Hrimnor's Resolve? I feel like it fits the build pretty well.
Awesome build, played few league's with different builds and this one is for sure strongest one, killed shaper yesterday twice, with few deaths becouse still learnig fight, now with right flask with movement boost speedfarm map is easy too, thanks for build.
Hey all .. currently Level 94 in SC Legacy League with this build. So much fun.

Anyways, if you can get your hands on one of these (currently only two with this gem coloring (100ex)
and a level 4 empower, you can have EA linked up to level 28. (lvl 21 ea + 7 from armor and empower).

The damage is absolutely hilarious - I killed shaper in just a couple of minutes. One-shot t14/t15 anything. Only 5800 life tho.

DO NOT TRY THAT IN HC. ONE ARROW INTO TRASH REFLECT MOB BYYYYYEEEE.

Anyways, my pro is public for now - not much room left for improvement from a damage perspective. Just farming reliquaries for leg kaoms and leg rumi's. Could get some better rolls on the rings.

Amulet I'm wearing is very helpful too. Can get close to -150 fire resists with EE, Flam, and EW.
"
RonRave wrote:
Hey all .. currently Level 94 in SC Legacy League with this build. So much fun.

Anyways, if you can get your hands on one of these (currently only two with this gem coloring (100ex)
and a level 4 empower, you can have EA linked up to level 28. (lvl 21 ea + 7 from armor and empower).

The damage is absolutely hilarious - I killed shaper in just a couple of minutes. One-shot t14/t15 anything. Only 5800 life tho.

DO NOT TRY THAT IN HC. ONE ARROW INTO TRASH REFLECT MOB BYYYYYEEEE.

Anyways, my pro is public for now - not much room left for improvement from a damage perspective. Just farming reliquaries for leg kaoms and leg rumi's. Could get some better rolls on the rings.

Amulet I'm wearing is very helpful too. Can get close to -150 fire resists with EE, Flam, and EW.

So basically reflects mob can I hit ko u?
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Technically it takes two charges but atk speed is so high. It's quite easy to die to them. I use this setup for shaper farming mostly.
I would like to improve my gear, what do you advice me ? pls

Spoiler
"
Shinro28 wrote:
I would like to improve my gear, what do you advice me ? pls

Spoiler

First thing, get rid of that Two-Stones Ring, it has added fire damage which will prevent you using the bonus of Elemental Equilibrium.

You should upgrade your chest with a belly of the beast (or carcass jack if in softcore).

Last edited by Anikillz on Mar 31, 2017, 6:40:56 AM
On another note, what are some stats to look for in jewels? (playing HC)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info